[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will never get over breaking up with this girlfriend. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0013.jpg (101KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
101KB, 1191x670px
I will never get over breaking up with this girlfriend.

I've had a few others, but she was the love of my life.

I treated her badly (not maliciously, just didn't pay enough attention to her) and now my life is ruined.

How did you guys get over your heartbreak? I can't describe the pain. I haven't had any close deaths in my family so this is, I guess, the worst pain I've ever felt.

I can't help but constantly check her social media. She's out with her friends, and I'm dying over here.

She left because I just.... didn't do a good job of being in a relationship. I regret so much and she won't let me fix it.

Is time the only thing that's going to make me feel better? I've been through breakups before, but nothing like this. This is the worst.
>>
>>18664578
Time anon, time. The scar will be always be there. You might not remember it everyday but it will be always be there with you.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1014KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1014KB, 500x536px
>>18664578
dude I am right there with you, just didn't give her enough love and affection and she peaced. Didn't even see it coming and realized what I'd done way too late.

In this world women move on from you in the blink of a fucking eye. There are no second chances. There are no do-overs. There are fifteen other guys within 5 miles of you who will do everything for her you did plus her laundry that she will get with in a heartbeat as soon as you start slipping. And she'll do the same thing to them too until her biological clock makes her stick with whoever she's with at the time. Fucking women. We just have to move on and enjoy the time we had, and look to the future.

Easy come, easy go.
>>
I've just been dumped after about 6 years. I always feel these relationships but I hardly feel much for people's deaths.

I got over the last one to the point where I feel nothing at all (we are still friends) after 3 years.

Maybe we should go gay for each other.
>>
You don't think you're overreacting? How long were you together and why do you think you didn't "pay enough attention to her" before she left? It was likely a problem for a while now and she had made up her mind a long time before actually leaving you.

Think back on your relationship and focus on only the negative aspects. The fights, even minor disagreements, and qualities about her you disliked or grew to dislike. Were most of these apparent only near the end of the relationship? You may have simply grew apart and she realized first.

Above all else though, you should see her unwillingness to work through or even bring an issue to your attention before leaving as a sign of incompatibility. If a long term relationship is what you're after, one day you'll meet someone willing to accept your flaws as you accept theirs and build a solid relationship. Your ex sounds like the type to wander through life seeking perfection, leaving when either person changes, and ending up, ultimately, alone.
>>
File: 1503810369612.jpg (28KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1503810369612.jpg
28KB, 640x370px
>>18664578
heartbreak sucks hard man. i've only loved one girl before and we broke up 3 months ago. Every other girl I had no feelings for and breaking up was so much easier.

It really is one of the worst pains I've felt too. How long has it been? All I can do from this is take it as a learning experience, be a better person for myself and whatever roastie comes along next, and try not to screw up if i fall in love again.

Do you still talk to her? I still have my ex on social media and we talk from time to time. It hurts and I wonder if sometimes I'm just hurting myself more by keeping up with her.
>>
>>18664986
yes you are, and when she gets with chad it'll destroy you

cut contact stop watching
>>
>>18665080
She wouldn't get with a Chad. Or at least Chad wouldn't keep her around long enough for me to find out. She's no Stacy.
It's whatever. Life goes on I suppose.
>>
>>18666004
I'll take your word for it, cut contact and stop watching though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.