[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does everyone keep blowing me off and not inviting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Why the fuck does everyone keep blowing me off and not inviting me places? Am I really that unlikable? I try to be upbeat and social but this stuff just makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>18664357
It could be that people feel you are trying to hard and it feels fake. Are new people blowing you off or people you knew for a while that you are trying to become closer with
>>
>>18664420
People I've known. They always have an excuse for why, but I have to pry it out. They don't even tell me they can't, I just get ignored. It's so fucking rude, girls will even reject me in that fasion
>>
>>18664429
Yeah it can be hard to change a first impression people make of you. If you are trying to be social now when you weren't before people might not understand that. Just make sure you make a good impression on new people and build from there.
>>
>>18664357
If you've known them for a good amount of time and think there's a chance they still like you, be sincere and tell them what's up. Don't push it but be honest with them.
Your best bet is to tell the most charismatic one and hope he tells the others to be there more for you
>>18664517
And this. Try leaving good impressions from now on
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.