[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 years old. I keep subconsciously avoiding women I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: B89MbKXIMAE_3z2.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B89MbKXIMAE_3z2.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
I'm 20 years old. I keep subconsciously avoiding women I'm attracted to. Today I was at my restaurant job and nearing the end of my shift. My female coworker was in the back smoking a cigarette like she usually does, and I was in the back taking out the garbage when she said hi and asked if I was almost done with my shift. I said ya and she said me too. Then after I took out the garbage I went back in through the front to avoid talking to her from fear of saying some stupid shit (I'm extremely awkward talking to most people and she's a charismatic waitress). I immediately regretted it and knew I should have went back in the normal way and asked her what her name was. I acted the same way in high school, avoiding women I liked. I get barely any opportunities to talk to women and when I do I pussy out. How do I stop this beta male behavior?
>>
>>18664262
Yeah I used to be the same. All it really takes is practice. Now that you are aware that you are subconsciously doing it you can instead force yourself to get out of your comfort zone and talk to women. After a while it gets easier.
>>
>>18664262
I've got the exact same problem anon
>>
Don't beat yourself up! Talking to people you're attracted to can be hard, everyone has trouble with it.

I used to be really shy, still have some problems with it but sometimes telling myself "Everyone experiences this, relax. You're not alone." helps with my social anxiety. Also a conversation tip: The best way to seem interesting is to seem interested so once you guys are on speaking terms be sure to ask her a lot about herself!
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 275x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239KB, 275x428px
Talk to them- spit game on girls, girls you don't even want, any and every girl. Practice then execute
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.