[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /adv/ i need some advice, my gf sucks ass in bed and refuses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
sup /adv/ i need some advice, my gf sucks ass in bed and refuses to take birth control so i nut about 3 times out of 10 and just blue ball myself the rest i really want to break up with her but her mom is terminal and her brother just died

tldr; gf sucks i want to dump her but cant

what do? (pic unrelated)
>>
Dump her anyways.

She's not going to feel any better to find out that you've been faking your interest in maintaining this relationship just to spare her feelings.

Are you really breaking up with her just because she won't take birth control though? There's so much non-penetrative stuff that's fucking amazing. What's the whole story?
>>
>>18664257
thats just the reason that just pisses me off the most, she starts arguments over nothing and then plays the victim, shes also really controlling and jealous
>>
>>18664246
Break up with her if you don't want to be with her. Easy.

Though I will point out you shouldn't be pissed off at women for not wanting to take birth control. Those pills were invented in a time before modern regulations and as such have really shitty side effects (including infertility). Not to mention the fact you have to take them every single day at the exact same time or they don't work. It's a lot more responsibility, and potential harm, than you just wearing a condom for a couple minutes.
>>
>>18664301
true of course but its not like that is the main reason i want to its more of an example of how she treats our realationship because its always more about her than anything
>>
>>18664301
There are a lot of contraceptive options on the market, most of which are subsidized in the majority of states. If for nothing more than the regulation of periods, and protection from unplanned intercourse, it's worthwhile to try and see the individual really does experience any of these side effects.

Condoms are a responsibility of their own, have a terrible failure mode, and are quite invasive to the experience. Latex is also a very common allergy, and an irritant to sensitive skin at the best of times. Oil based lubes will leave the woman feeling oily, while water based lubes tend to break down mid-intercourse and require reapplication.

So... Eh.

Yes, yes. We're all waiting for pill-based male contraceptive so we can check our privilege.
>>
>>18664320
Considering the pill is going to affect her body and not yours, I can't really fault her for prioritizing her feelings on the matter over yours.

It doesn't really matter though, just break up with her.

>>18664323
First, not everyone needs to or wants to regulate their periods. There are indeed other methods of contraception but each has their own drawbacks such as painful insertion, and your body can reject them (which is also quite painful).

Condoms are of course also a responsibility, but they're not one you need to attend to religiously every day of the year for it to be effective. Just having a box in your nightstand and one in hers is usually sufficient. There are plenty of non-latex condoms for those who are allergic or sensitive.

I'm not really advocating for one or the other. I utilize both myself. Nor am I saying anything about 'male privilege' here. I just think demanding that your girlfriend to undertake a medical procedure (having a gyno insert an IUD) or commit to a strict regimen of hormone altering pills with plentiful side effects is entirely reasonable.

Wearing a dick hat for her is less serious than her altering her body chemistry for you.
>>
>>18664363
Injections are only required once every 4 months, but sure, fair enough.

There's also VCF though, which is a lot less intrusive, and doesn't affect your body chemistry.
>>
>>18664363
Sorry for double posting but I wanted to add that some women won't mind taking the pill or using some other birth control method so you don't have to. But that's a conversation you need to have with her, and if she doesn't feel like that is fair (as I don't with my boyfriend, we both use the methods of contraception available to us.) or doesn't want to alter her body at all then I don't believe that is her being an unreasonable bitch.

Again, condoms are temporary and harmless. Female birth control is constant and can cause health issues.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.