[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to apologize to a girl over messager over being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1504.png (153KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1504.png
153KB, 640x1136px
Is it a good idea to apologize to a girl over messager over being embarrassingly high at your party that she personally attended a week after the fact when she's out of the country?

Probably not right? It wasn't that bad but it wasn't good either. Especially since half the things she asked me about was about my socio economic drive as a person
>>
>>18664191
>It wasn't that bad but it wasn't good either
do you want to fuck her?
then dont apologize
if you are not into girls, then go ahead
>>
>Apologizing
Honestly I've learned that with women it's better to just pretend things like your scenario never happened. They're usually willing to let bygones be bygones if they like you, and bringing it back up again is just going to change their opinion about you for the worse.
>>
>>18664191
What do you mean "embarrassingly high"? Usually if you get super high you just act like a vegetable... If its at a party that shit happens all the time so its not particularly embarrassing. Did she know you were high?
>>
>>18664250
Yeah but it was such a weird party
It was only 4 people and I was the only one high. It was just a bunch of small talk with cake at the end. I got the vibe she was expecting me to do something the whole party but idk because she supposedly has a boyfriend back at uni

I can't flirt when I'm high so i just sat quietly
>>
>>18664354
Nah dont say anything then. Maybe say something quick if you see her in person next but otherwise no
>>
It'd seem to be a situation where an apology is not needed. Say something like my bad, etc, go do Clinton maneuver where you acknowledge bad shit happened, but not taking the balme on your part.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.