[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing it. I just had a nervous breakdown. Everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1503491764014.jpg (32KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503491764014.jpg
32KB, 500x399px
I'm losing it. I just had a nervous breakdown. Everyone makes me angry, I am starting to hate myself for who I am. The girl that I actually liked and found similar interests with hasn't replied in a week and just deleted her Facebook. One of my best friends is fucking me off because of his girlfriend. My other best friend hasn't written to me in a month. I just feel like everyone around me is developing and I stand in one place.
Any advice...
>>
>>18663958

Therapy.
>>
>>18663973
I think it's too early for it and I don't really want it
>>
I kinda understand you anon, I had a break-up 5 days ago with the love of my life and my friendship with a best friend of 7 years is slowly falling apart because of his sociopathic toxic girlfriend which doesn't have any friends and openly says that she wants to be the only important person in his life. I felt the same way you do when I was 16, I was fully expecting that I'm not going to develop enough to be live an adult life and have friends who aren't teenagers with piss for brains.

You should learn to change sadness into anger, anger makes you feel motivated to actually do things. You should realize that it might seem like you're not developing, but from the emotional point of view - do you want to stand in one place? If not, get fucking mad about it and start doing shit.

My argumentation might sound illogical and like some motivational bullshit, but you need to understand that emotions are what drives you to do stuff. So ignore the facts, be more angry about bad shit happening in your life.

I can't really say more since I don't know anything about you
>>
File: Whoops.jpg (151KB, 549x396px) Image search: [Google]
Whoops.jpg
151KB, 549x396px
>>18663980
>Too early
Nah, you're on an anonymous Caribbean Roti enthusiasts board lashing out at your friends and some chick (who probably blocked you, and did not delete her account) for not paying attention to you.

Sounds like you're right on time.
>>
>>18663986
I quite well understand what you mean, but my anger comes because of other people around me (friends and family) and at the end of the day all that accumulated anger rushes me at 2-3 am and I just lose it. I really want to find a girl for me. I don't have a problem with hooking up etc. It's just that I can't fall in love and just when I thought I was going to and had progress with her... She deleted her profile. Lately I don't even find pleasure in hooking up since I feel like exploiting the girl and I feel comfortable talking to you anons since... Youu are anonymous but irl I just can't open up like this....
>>
>>18664002
Listen I think for my age it's early. Plus she did show signs that she was interested in me...
>>
>>18664015
Of course, I understand that other people make you angry. Shouldn't you be even more mad that they're making you have breakdowns? Seriously, just try to do something instead of breakdowns. Whenever someone irritates me I smoke a cig, drink a tea while listening to music and either meet up with someone I like or read a book. And it's much more productive, two years ago I used to make posts like this on /adv/ and spend the night crying or looking angrily at the walls

You shouldn't try to "find a girl". Of course, I understand how you want to fall in love, but it doesn't work like that. Love is irrational, it's fucked up. You don't need it if you don't feel it. I'd personally hate it if I didn't fall in love.

If breakups aren't pleasurable that means you're not sexually desperate. That's great, now you should spend some time socializing and maybe you'll find a girlfriend.

There's no shame in not having a partner, even though modern society tried to tell you otherwise.
>>
File: OG Fire.jpg (123KB, 1190x944px) Image search: [Google]
OG Fire.jpg
123KB, 1190x944px
>>18664020
>I think
You've already clarified that you're not a reliable narrator. Go talk to professional and see what they say. IF you're fine, there's nothing to lose, right?
>>
>>18664049
You're right I just need to ignore the negatives I guess and focus more on developing.... Thanks man I hope things get better... If not I'll probably be posting again.
>>
>>18664081
Good luck anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.