[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, this is my first post here even though I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Hello, this is my first post here even though I've been lurking for a VERY long time.

Basically what made me ask this precisely here is because I really wanted to avoid shitty biased opinions. This is really fucking weird to me and I can't wait to see what a few other random people think (I have basically no friends) about this because it's bugging the shit out of me,

Why the FUCK do women find this attractive? I work a summer job at an exotic beach bar and this is one of the staff folk, we haven't really talked all that much but he added me on facebook and today I find this pic. This thing has almost 100 likes and half the comments are from hoes to: his eyes. HOW do women find this attractive? He obviously even has some kind of defect because one of his eyes is more closed than the other.

If women find this attractive I want to at least try and understand why because apparently im uneducated. I get the color but its not even bright blue or like really dark black, which is honestly the best eye colors to have.
>>
>Why the FUCK do women find this attractive?
Because he's an attractive enough guy

>almost 100 likes
Lots of people like their friends' photos to show support for them. It's something you'd know if you had friends.

>He obviously even has some kind of defect because one of his eyes is more closed than the other.
Let's see a picture of you then, I'm sure we could pick out some sort of 'defect' in you that's actually something that's perfectly normal
>>
You sound very shallow

>Why the FUCK do women find this attractive

Is this a question worth answering?

>If women find this attractive I want to at least try and understand why

Why do you want to know?
>>
any eye color aside from brown will receive compliments. he's not a bad looking guy by any means. doesn't look like a nice guy, but not bad looking.
>>
why do you care?
>>
>>18663795
>Because he's an attractive enough guy

I'm trying to understand what's attractive about his defected eyes and shit because I really cannot.

I get the facebook thing, just becasue I don't socialize as much doesnt mean I'm retarded. I'm actually quite intelligent.

If I wanted to upload a pic of me it wouldnt be after someone threatend me to on 4chan.

>>18663801
Why the fuck was that sounding shallow? I'm naturally curious to understand why women like this because if I get more into it I could copy some stuff that would help me in the long run. If anything I'm being selfish

Yes it's a question worth answering but seems like you can't answer it so don't go there

I want to know for obvious reasons
>>
>>18663803
Why do YOU not care? You're most likely some anti social demotivated middle aged man unless you're a girl irl. So you need to educate yourself aswell bro
>>
>>18663802
You literally said both he's good looking and bad looking in the same sentence a.k.a you make no sense. Unless you was refering to his character or something judging by his weird face, in which case yes hes actually kind of an asshole irl.
>>
>>18663821
I am a grill.

Guys like you need to take a chill pill. This type of behavior is a serious red flag.
>>
But you see, again you're judging prematurely cuz you're just ASSUMING I'm like this in real life, but I'm not. I'm being like this here because I'm baffled and I really want to understand something, and when I can't understand something I get like this. Get it?
>>
>>18663819
>Why the fuck was that sounding shallow?
>>HOW do women find this attractive? He obviously even has some kind of defect because one of his eyes is more closed than the other.
>>I get the color but its not even bright blue or like really dark black, which is honestly the best eye colors to have.

>Yes it's a question worth answering
I mean I guess it is for you. But to me it's not really something I find to be worthwile. Different priorities I guess. Sorry. Try the Ask the opposite gender thread and leave out your personal remarks and just ask 'what makes this man attractive'.
>>
>>18663841
But you see that doesn't work because I want everybody's opinion, not just women that are only in that board to masturbate or some shit.

If you didn't find this to be worthwhile, and if I put myself in your position right now I wouldn't spend more than a second after reading the first sentence of the thread.

You already replied twice. Which means you're lying, but anyway if you can't be constructive there's no reason to speak to you anyway. Thanks for your time though.
>>
>>18663845

Alright man. Hope you find the answer to your questions
>>
Because he has masculine bone-structure. Sure, it's partly obscured by fat, but you can still tell. That, in conjunction with feminine-coloured eyes, makes him attractive to plenty of women. It's why that criminal black guy with the blue eyes is seen as attractive.
>>
>>18663785
Women are instinctually drawn towards men with high facial symmetry as it's a positive genetic marker for producing healthy offspring.
>>
>>18663851
Realest answer i received, Thanks

>>18663853
His eyes aren't symmetrical tho, also his head is a lot bigger from above his ears, I know what symmtery means and I'understand what you're trying to say but the thing is I already disagree with it
>>
>>18663836
no. because you sound like a fucking sperg.

have you considered that it might be his personality?
>>
>>18663904
Have you considered that this is actually me trying to get indirect compliments by using a lame method of 'manipulation' because it's the fastest and easy way to get direct answers which are much needed for improving my low self confidence.
>>
>>18663867
Holy shit dude pretty much everyone has some asymmetry to their facial features, if you really think the only people that receive compliments are literally perfect you need to step the fuck back and reevaluate your /r9k/ filled world view.
>>
>>18663914
Dude chill it's just me shitting on myself so I can have other good hearted but naive people to mention my flaws and eventually help me with additional info on how ot improve them, or simply giving me a compliment because they couldn't figure out my already stupid scheme
>>
>>18663920
>Dude I was only pretending to be retarded!

Yeah ok
>>
>>18663934
Wow that's probably the second time in a 8+ year career on the internet that I truly felt complimented by a complete stranger for my natural talent to weave weird ass stories and make them believable, thank your kind sir.
>>
>>18663939
K
>>
>>18663785

I look sort of like that guy.

I get eyed up abit, and get alot of attention.
I could probably by a pussy slayer if I had a Chads mind.

Mate, though... little rhyme to help you out;
>Different strokes for different folks, whatever floats their boats, and while they search for booty it's wise to remember that ones man's trash is another's treasure.

Some women probably think he's a creep.
Don't let it get to you, just find a woman whose boat you'll float.
>>
Any average looking to moderately ugly guy is attractive to women if he is buff and/or projects a bit of confidence.
It's like this for a lot of women too if they conform to certain standards. Some truly nasty looking bitches have guys falling all over themselves by applying a bit of make-up, bleaching their hair and dressing like a slut.

If you actually stop and take a moment to study the faces of a lot of the popular "hot" people, you'll notice that their faces are frequently plain and unappealing
>>
Strong jawline.

Decent enough nose.

Blue eyes with a nice, curvy but slick shape.

Literally any eyecolor other than normal brown gets compliments, I have bright beer-like eyes with a little bit of green and women dig it

By the way, I think I know the guy in the picture. Can you please tell me his name?
>>
Do you wear a fedora in public, OP? Genuine question.
>>
I think it is the back and the neck.
I prefer brown eyes too but he looks like a complete fuckboy so I wouldn't know why would he be so successful
>>
>>18663785

he looks solid, american, could be a soldier, but he's still pure and young. He's the guy everybody hope in his future.

He's not attractive, he's reliable and his strenght will be at his peak in a while.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.