[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm stressing out I think my gf might've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sad-loli.jpg (70KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-loli.jpg
70KB, 680x578px
Hey /adv/ I'm stressing out
I think my gf might've just been taken advantage of by one of her friends.
Here's the story:
>She's 16
>He's 19
>He starts talking to her again after a long hiatus
>He's telling her to break up with her because he's had a bad experience with long distance.
>We were both happy
>we both play it off as dumb shit
>Another time he tries to kiss her but she turns him away
Now she was 100% there when she denied him access this bit matters.
>Yesterday she tells me they kissed while she was high
>He wasn't
>Confront him about this shit
>He tries to lie about it.
>Then he plays it off as "Women love men in uniform"
Doesn't it make any sense that he let her get high alone with him so she would be vulnerable. She doesn't want to leave her boyfriend so he takes advantage of her while her mind is foggy as shit. She's a lightweight and this was her second time smoking that shit. Asked stoner friends about how fucked her state of mind might have been and they all said regular use might let you get used to the effects. Am i worrying too much? Does my theory make any sense? does it hold any weight? Sorry for the long post, im just really stressed.
>>
Yeah the guy is a scumbag for going after a taken girl, but why aren't you mad at your gf for kissing a guy in the first place? Being under influence is not an excuse.
>>
>>18663481
Sorry to break it to you anon, but ur gf is the main reason, why would she hang with him if she knew his intentions from the first place
>>
>>18663481
As a guy in the military, I'll tell you how you can really fuck him. Figure out what unit he belongs to, give them a call, explain to them what's going on. I wouldn't want a shitbag in my branch scumming around with underaged girls, and I guarantee his leadership don't either.
>>
>>18663500
Based militanon. Give him hell OP.
>>
>>18663500
this.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.