[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 19f >Have anger issues >Emotional as fuck >Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1839.jpg (58KB, 480x270px)
IMG_1839.jpg
58KB, 480x270px
>Be me 19f
>Have anger issues
>Emotional as fuck
>Can't cook for shit and don't know how to do basic shit like laundry or oil change... Obviously not wife material
>Low IQ
>I hate how boyish I act and talk like... a tomboy in other words
>I've been told i'm a 7/10 but personally i think i'm a 5/10

The best idea would be for me to not have kids, obviously. I think I would be an abusive mother.
Should I just kill myself if my biological purpose cannot be fulfilled? Jk about killing myself but It keeps giving me an existential crisis. Thanks.
>>
plz be my gf
>>
Marry me
>>
>>18663473
>Have anger issues
>Emotional as fuck
>Can't cook for shit and don't know how to do basic shit like laundry or oil change... Obviously not wife material
>Low IQ
>I hate how boyish I act and talk like... a tomboy in other words
If you do not have neurophysical defects, those things can be changed by simply having the mindset, discipline, and training.
>>
>>18663473

So if you were smart, prettier, wife material and a good candiate for a mother your life would be good?

Shitty priorites girl, first of all not all females need to reproduce. You don't need to get married or be with a man, you don't need to be hot to men. It's not bad to be attractive, but it shouldn't be a priority unless you are a born exhobitionist that would thrive from the attention. You don't seem like one.

What makes you happy?
>>
>>18663525
The culture (Mexican) I was raised in was either you become a mother or your life really doesn't have a purpose. It doesn't matter when you have your kids, just as long as you keep passing along your genes.
You're right, I don't need to be attractive. But it sure fucking helps in life. I see it with my cousins and sisters all the time. People love a pretty face.
A part of me does want a child and start a family, but the other part knows that's selfish and egotistical of me.
Before my internet addiction got bad and work took over, it was reading, drawing, and writing. I'm trying to get back into it. I also like working out and live music. Just generally exploring, whether it be the city or a trail outside of it.
The very few guys that I find myself attracted to always want a family. They're good men, but i will never be at that level.
>>
>>18663473
Work at GameStop like the other f like this.
>>
>>18663473
you need to be less emotional.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.