[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A female talks shit to you and disrespects what you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0012.jpg (35KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
35KB, 510x300px
>A female talks shit to you and disrespects what you're passionate about
>Do you ignore it
>Or stand up for yourself and tell her you won't tolerate that
>Either way she'll think you're weak
>>
If she's engaging in shit talking, call out her bullshit. She started it, you finish it. If she thinks it's weak, remind her that if you don't pick on someone your own size, you can get crushed
>>
>>18663024
Six Billion people on this god forsaken rock and you care about what some random chick thinks about your anime?

You just ignore them. "Defending" yourself in this situation is childish, hopeless and stupid. She already thinks your hobby is shit, so what's the point? In her eyes, you're saying "I like to eat shit, this is why eating shit is so good..."
>>
>>18663024
It depends if you actually have shit taste and she's right, else, ignore it or call her out on ner own shitaste

Shitaste includes being obsessed with videogames, or non productive things, too much comics and too much manga.

BUT if you are a responsible adult then you can waste your life away with your waifu, it will be sad but you will be a loser eitherway

What did she mocked you about anon?
Your chuuni byu? Are you doing too much of something?
>>
>>18663033
Surfing
>>
>>18663076
Is she fat? Maybe she's projecting her own insecurities

"yeah maybe one day you'll be able to keep your balance on the board, tubby"
>>
>>18663076
Wait. Surfing is a sport.
Just don't let her get to you. Sports can become lifestyles, lifestyles are for superior taste. But at the cost of a lot of people not getting what passion holds. Thumbs up 4 u OP, let her rot with your silence and go grab the waves
>>
>>18663024
You don't ignore it but you don't get defensive.

You shrug and say "to each their own" then leave it. The more she squirms to get a rise out of you that you don't give her, the more she looks like a fucking idiot
>>
>>18663079
Yeah she is
>>
>>18663024
Don't react and put distance between you and her. No need to put up with people who disrespect you.
>>
Lol. Always stand up for shit you're passionate about. If someone shits on you going it right back at them. " yeah I know surfing's dumb, I wish I had the intelligence and technique it takes to order starbucks coffees galore and decide which of my 40 handbags to wear each day".
>>
>>18663084
>>18663116
This. Be calm and collected but let her feel that she's being a cunt, cut the conversation short and don't talk to her again. Standing up for yourself doesn't necessarily have to mean going all out and giving some sort of speech.
>>
>>18663024
>what you're passionate about

Let me guess, she insulted your japanese cartoons, sweet pea? Oh boo hoo go kys
>>
>>18663145
I don't watch cartoons
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.