[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Graduated high school a year ago and went to another high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 275x184px
>Graduated high school a year ago and went to another high school for a core program. but my mother believes it's a college. Instantly hated it and started skipping after the last couple of weeks, dropped out of Graphic design to focus on IT. During that period, want to join the military and leave the pass behind. During my time in the school, make more anti-social and decided to cut all of my friends out of my life and ignore anyone who tried to befriend me and sat alone at lunch to not grow any unnecessarily attachment to the younger students. Have no driver's license at 19 and get asked by parents to get one and make up a bull-shit excuse. Parents are never home and I'm stuck at home by myself with regret and self-loathing. Wanted to leave the school since last year but mother intervened instead of me making my own decisions. Feel trapped by my parents and myself. During that period, thought joining the military but fear parents won't let me. Gaining weight and lack of sleep which fucked my memory and I feel like I forget everything. Parents enable these habits of giving junk food everyday after work. Becomes extremely numb and indifferent about the world. Currently at that shitty school learning networking in my hopes of learning Cyber security. During my stay out of high school and in that core program. I have formed a plan to get my life back in track but am too lazy to even bother going through with it.

What do I like do guys ?
>>
>>18662925
>thought joining the military but fear parents won't let me
lol, how the hell would they stop you? The only thing they have that they can hold over your head to force you to do things is the fact that they provide you with housing and money. Now guess what two things the military provides for you.
>>
>>18663168

Because they have a habit of intervening in my business. Like when I wanted to leave that core program, she said no because I should be like my cousin who can manage both despite the fact I told my counselor I didn't want to come back to that place.
>>
>>18663516
You're letting them run your life.
>>
>>18663521
I know dude and this is my fault. I don't know what to do. Unlike my older brother, my parents never raised me to be independent like he was and the fact that my mother and father constantly compare me to people around my age lowers my self-esteem.
>>
>>18663531
You literally just need to do it. What the fuck is stopping you? Nothing is, it's all in your head. Find a nearby recruiting station, take a bus or an uber if you have to.
>>
>>18663833

I don't even know anymore. I feel like everything is in my head and I am to blame for my decisions.
>>
>>18662925
You sound undisciplined. I can relate to you.

I tried three times to improve myself. I think this time I got it now. I've been meditating for a month daily now. Lost 20 pounds. Stopped smoking weed. Started eating healthy and daily physical exercise. Sleeping early and waking early. Found a job, and developing my skills on the side. This little actions and gains add up. Always always give it your all.

You need to stick with your plan. And do everything you can to get it done. Only by doing good actions will you get good results. No one can do it for you too. So get to it.
>>
>>18663871
Thank you for your response dude. I've tried to improve myself but failed and gave up afterwards, but your comment gives me some hope.
>>
>>18663902

No problem.

Don't forget, baby steps. Incremental changes will pay off in the future.

Here's some youtubes that might help and provide some insight

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4_eaWIdkiW37Fg4Moi9Ag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCTT527WOg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfPrfZfPhbY

Godspeed
>>
>>18663950
Thanks for the videos.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.