[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I confront the dude that threatened me and isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7231.jpg (27KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7231.jpg
27KB, 400x340px
Should I confront the dude that threatened me and isn't my friend anymore over riding front seat on the way back of a trip where he had front on the way?Basically two years ago exactly on vacation in Florida my family and another family who's close friends went. The daughter is my sisters best friend..

But he weirded her out by sending unsolicited dick pics... this embarrassed me but I always put up with his flaws and didn't make a big deal of it.

This past Friday he made the biggest deal and was the biggest cut about me calling shotgun on the way back from a trip in which he had called shotgun over fb and I let him have it on the way.... so some res petty shit and I let the big stuff slide...

Should I be like I know what you did and was too nice and accepting of your major flaws to call you out on it? Like seriously I wanna be like you're a weird ass dude and since I was your friend I put up with it but in retrospect should have cut you off then. I just want him to know he's a fucked up dude.
>>
You made this thread yesterday. How is this still an issue?

Make new friends. Why are you hanging around people who would threaten you over a car seat? Do you know how ridiculous this all sounds? You have to be at least 18 to post here.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.