[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do? This is coming from my ex's new boyfriend. I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0683.jpg (18KB, 537x202px)
IMG_0683.jpg
18KB, 537x202px
What do?
This is coming from my ex's new boyfriend.
I thought about telling him to try and stop me from talking to her since I'm halfway across the globe from them (moved away), but I can't decide. I haven't talked to her in years, by the way.

So, what do?
>>
>>18662616
Yo, on some real nigga shit, tell that bitch ass nigga to keep his mouth shut or you and yo homies gon' pull up on his ass, ya dig?
>>
>>18662616
Who cares? You haven't spoken to her in years so you don't want to talk to her. Conversely what is he going to do anyway? Non problem.
>>
"I haven't talked to her in years you posturing faggot"
>>
Copy text, text it to ex. Don't say anything else, maybe preface it with "your bf just sent me this".

Embarrass that dick.
>>
>>18662701
This.
"fuckin this nigga just sent me this let's pretend we're all super close and friendly to piss him off" followed by several laughing-crying emojis for maximum trashspeak.
>>
>>18662616
"Why, you scared she wants me back?"
>>
Stop talking to ex girlfriends. How would you like it?
>>
If you haven't spoken to her in years why does he have your number?

I would tell him "no worries bro, already had my fill of her. Good luck :-)"
He sounds like an insecure fuckboy so basically anything that will make him think about her moaning with your dick in her is a good reply
>>
>>18662616
Who fucking cares she's dating a black dude I'd feel more pity than anything
>>
>>18663363
this

or send him pictures of your dick/pucci
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.