[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you motivate yourself to go outside? Aside from work and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 2671077524_e9ebc5193c_o.jpg (9KB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
2671077524_e9ebc5193c_o.jpg
9KB, 400x237px
How do you motivate yourself to go outside?
Aside from work and getting groceries once a week, I am locked up in my apartment literally all of my freetime. And I have no energy to do anything.
I look out the window, I can see and hear cars, I can see some nature, I live near a forest, I could go for a walk and get some exercise and fresh air, but I can't be bothered to even consider doing it. Then I'll have to put additional clothes on, I have to endure the sunshine in my eyes and on my skin, but worse is that I just have nowhere to go and nothing to do. Listen to music and just walk for the sake of walking? Why even?
My single only interest in all of my 25 year life so far, has been videogames. I haven't had fun with videogames except very occasionally in the last 5-6 years. But it's the only thing I have any knowledge of, any skill in. Yet I wanna give up on this completely, preferrably right this fucking moment-right away.
>>
File: mommy figure 2.jpg (108KB, 857x960px)
mommy figure 2.jpg
108KB, 857x960px
>>18662425
Tinder, badoo, meetme, okcupid, social events you hate and so on.

Stop wasting your life and STEP OUT FROM YOUR COMFORT ZONE. Life is change. Change is life.

Also start going swimming or walk 5km minimum per day.
>>
>>18662425
Have you consider making something productive out of your personal interest? I remember there were occasionally some video game creation threads in /v/, its easier than ever making games nowadays.

Put your years of experiences in vidya into good use.
>>
>>18662444
I'm too unattractive to be near people.
I've thought about swimming but there's no cheap place around, plus it's a public area and going alone is just lonely.

>>18662453
I'm not intelligent enough to code and shit. Already tried years ago, dropped out of IT because I had no idea why I was even there
>>
File: flat girls.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
flat girls.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>18662460
>unattractive
Post pic.
>no cheap place
Why are you going to work if you have nothing to spent the money on?
>going alone is lonely
With this attitude you should consider suicide. And people go to swimming pool to swim, not to hang around with somebody. That is called beach. Do you have autism?

What are you willing to do to improve your life situation except whining online?
>>
>>18662460
You just don't know how much game engine usability have improved. Nowadays they don't even script, they just slap stuff up in unreal blueprints. We can't let the normies take all the indie money.

Give it another try, you'll be surprised.
>>
File: IMG_20170827_141237.jpg (2MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_141237.jpg
2MB, 3456x4608px
>>18662467
I go to work to get my mind off of depression. I feel like my performance is inadequate and they could hire literally anyone better on a whim. Might as well collect money though, I could use it some day?

Probably have some letter diagnosis, sure. The confirmed things are anxiety, severe depression and "bad memory".
I guess I just don't want to be seen more than necessary in public.

It's impossible to guess on what I'm "willing to do". I've been apathetic for at least two weeks, if that means anything.

>>18662473
I'm not a creator man, I've learned the hard way that I'm an immature imbecile with zero original ideas. I don't wanna rake in cash over horrible work either.
>>
>>18662481
You look like qtie. Pretend you dont have depression, put on smug face, slap that pic to tinder and ask some girl on date.

Peace!
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

Or die alone. Works too. And try psycholog and CBT.
>>
>>18662488
Right. How do I pretend that? My closest face to smug is shit-eating grin. Girls don't want manlet hobos, they want Chads.

I'll have a look at that link.
>>
>>18662481
>I don't wanna rake in cash over horrible work either.
You played games, you got the knowledge, now you're just recycling things that you know turning it into something productive. This is more about you achieving something instead of taking advantage of people.

The game doesn't have to be great, its a motivational catalyst for you to take a progressive step in life. Break the ice.
>>
>>18662495
I guess if you put it like that, it's worrh considering.
But I gotta get healthy and happy first.
>>
>>18662492
>manlet hobos
You dont look like manlet hobo. Just date girls shorter than you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.