[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /adv/ i'm going to have a date with my crush of 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503165472438.jpg (121KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503165472438.jpg
121KB, 540x720px
so /adv/
i'm going to have a date with my crush of 3 years in a week. the outcome of it is absolutely uncertain and i'm not sure if it will produce any results.

in order to go on that date, i will have to miss out on vacations with my family from the 9/1 to the 10/9.
since i'm going to attend university this october, I will have less chances to go on a vacation with my family.

but going on a vacation with my family will also make me miss out the opportunity to have her come to my house, with just the two of us being at home. such an opportunity will probably never present itself again as long as i live at home, for such a long period of time.

then again,i can not say with certainty whether or not i can take advantage of that fact.
its been quite some time that i've been on vacation with my father as well.

what would adv do? take the risk and stay at home, with no certain result? or go on the vacation, go on the date later, but possibly miss out on the opportunity of an empty house with my date at home.
>>
Your dick already knows the answer
>>
>>18662401
tfw
>>
go on the holiday you absolute mongoloid. there's billions of pussies in the world but only one family. if you don't go now, you might regret it later in life (typing from the position of a man who was too lazy to go for a 2-week-holiday with his parents and that was the last holiday of theirs before my mother had a heart attack).
>>
>>18662422

this desu. Leave the crush, if the relationship was meant to be, you would've been together long time ago
>>
>>18662427
>you would've been together long time ago
what makes you say that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.