[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my wife, I need/want to cheat. our sex life will not improve.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

I love my wife, I need/want to cheat.
our sex life will not improve.
my sexual attraction to her is hindered by the fact that I've been with her & just her too much.
women are attracted to men that can get women.
she thought i was that guy. I'm not.
it's been 4 years. just the sex is bad. it can be good, it's just that I need a fucking toy sometimes; a ditsy girl or a slut, or something.
My wife doesn't want to have creative sex. Just wants me to fuck her from behind or missionary.
She hates her breasts. she hates the damage done to her body after the baby.
I don't care about those things. I really don't. I'm going to be with her. but I can't touch any of her. she wont let me.
now that I think about it, that's really bad too. I need some titties, even if they are below average.
but i like my wife's.
if she was healthier she'd look even better and they'd fill out more.
sex just feels like this depressing thing, and it shouldn't have to. that's why I want to cheat.
>>
so your wife obviously has issues with her sexuality and your response is wanting to fuck someone else instead?
boy you're a good husband.
help her, goddamnit. read the tao of sexology or something, there's ways to fix the sexual balance in a marriage, people have been doing that for thousands of years.
don't you remember the vow you took?
>>
you don't want to cheat, you want to get better sex.
have you considered a couples/sex therapy?
>>
You need to spice up you sex life, not cheating. Stop being extreme.
>>
Give her plastic surgery gift vouchers
>>
Do it op.
Cheat.

It might save your marriage

More people cheat than you think

Even she might have

Most online advice communities are very idealistic but cheating just comes with relationships
>>
>>18662278
>cheating just comes with bad relationships

fixed that for you
>>
>>18662281

Not true really. You don't have to not love the person, or have a bad relationship. Some cheat just because there's a novelty that comes with fucking someone new. No amount of perfect relationship can change that. After about 4 years you just get bored of fucking the same pussy.

Most users on /adv/ are under 25 and have little experience with serious long term relationships.
>>
>>18662286
I feel bad for your spouse lol
>>
OP when you're fucking that other woman, remember it's not just that woman you're fucking, it's also the life of your child once your wife finds out and you get divorced.
seriously fix your fucking marriage you faggot.

>>18662286
there's ways to get past that. it's crazy how people just assume these kinds of roadblocks to be inevitable inescapable truths about life, goes to show that without a culture that knows how to handle this no one even deems it possible.
>>
>>18662286
i'm aware that cheating isn't the same as not loving someone anymore. it's still a sign of a bad relationship since one or both parts risk the relationship (that possibly includes kids...) instead of trying to get to the bottom of the issue. and yes, most say that it's because sex gets boring after a few years. but if you are having boring and bad sex in a relationship then there's nobody else to blame than yourself and your partner. if you actually put in the work, sex can stay exciting and even get a LOT better with time.

i'm 30 and married. ofc a lot of adv users are young, but not everyone has zero clue.
>>
>>18662294
>if you actually put in the work, sex can stay exciting and even get a LOT better with time.

Mate after a while you've just about done everything both of you are willing or capable of doing.

The sex can even be good. It's not a bad or good sex problem. You can't replace novelty.

Cheating is more common than people think.

Often people say "but how will you live with the guilt" and honestly it's not hard at all.
>>
>>18662300
>Cheating is more common than people think.

Such an uncomfortable truth, but I can vouch for that.

I've even seen some of prominent religious figures cheated their spouse, some even have it in them to built a harem or just plain doing polygamy.

Then I've come into a conclusion that a good relationship and family have something more than sex to be able to withstand the time. Or maybe I'm just jaded.
>>
>>18662314
>Then I've come into a conclusion that a good relationship and family have something more than sex to be able to withstand the time.

well obviously.
doesn't mean the "my wife needs to be my best friend/share all my interests" meme is necessarily real, but only being able to fuck each other's brains out in the most amazing manner doesn't make for a good relationship.
>>
>>18662300
just because something is common doesn't mean it's healthy.
it's also common to drink too much alcohol or watch tv excessively.

also, as long as you messure the quality of sex on how many kinky things you and your partner are willing to do and how much you are "experimenting" and how often you can introduce novelty, it's no wonder you get bored so quickly.
>>
File: 1460559156590.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1460559156590.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>18662261
>I love my wife, I need/want to cheat
>>
>>18662278
>>18662286
>if you're not a weak-willed shitty person with no self-control like me it means that you're young and idealistic
Wew.
>>
>>18662360

>if you don't follow my artificial morals about relationships you're weak and a shitty person

Wow
>>
>>18662364
>my artificial morals
The weak excuses never stop.
>>
File: 1503043311266-gif.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503043311266-gif.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>18662364
>artificial morals
Well maybe we should just fuck everyone we want.
Or maybe steal everything we want.
Why not?
The only thing that is stopping us are those stupid, artificial morals, amirite?
>>
>>18662374

Cheating doesn't hurt anyone if they don't find out
>>
>>18662261
Do what you want, just stop trying to justify your shitty behavior and pretend like it's some how justified.
>>
>>18662364
>artificial morals

Yeah no, it's about not wasting a marriage. Not about how you, as a sociopath that can't into empathy and believes themselves wise is giving stupid advice.

Go ahead, tell your wife about your jnteresting morals, oh wait. You are probably with someone who thinks the same. That's entirely different. That is called an open relationship

But oh wait. You cheat on secret. Mmmmh. Maybe you are a coward? You use the "everyone else does it m8" to justify your dirty actions. What about lying to your spouse, do you think that's ok too?
"Oh you are a bunch of virgin kids on an image board, you are young, you no know nothing about Real relationships"
Haha. Funny.

You know, I knew a guy like you, he gave his wife a horrible std. Guess which one of us is closer to being a huge asshole anon
Anyway OP, you suck, I pity your wife, you either talk about it or talk about it. Tell her. Don't cheat. Your kid will hate you and your wife sounds depressed, it takes a kind person to be able to handle someone depressed or with psycological problems.

But alas it will be worth it if you work on your relationship anon.

If you cheat. You lose the game.
Once you lose, it will be forever
>>
>>18662286
yeah. I'm in line with your perspective.
OP here. I have shitty xfinity, so I don't know what IP I'm on now, but yes.
My world view is a "savage" one.
I don't understand why society DEMANDS we act like christians and at the same time acknowledges we fucking came from monkies
>>
>>18662820
you have a child you idiot, it's about time you realize your existence is no longer only about you and your pleasure.
cheating is the lazy, easy way out. it's not impossible to fix a marriage, it might not be easy right off the bat but honestly for someone with a "savage" worldview you're about to act like a wimpy loser.
i mean sure, go ahead, get caught, enjoy paying child support and getting to see your daughter become a slut or your son become a loser.
you might think it's bullshit but statistics don't lie.
>>
I'm bored of sex in my marriage but not interested in other women either

What's the point in the end
>>
>>18662261
At least you get sex. I've been with my girlfriend 2 years and we've had sex maybe 30 times. She's got a boatload of anxiety because her ex abused her and she is extremely stubborn about going to therapy. I think about cheating all the time. I don't want to be with anyone but my girlfriend, though. Ever. I want to marry her some day. But I'm painfully aware that means I can't cheat. It's an awful place to be in, a guy who is in the last relationship he'll ever be in but having absolutely zero sex.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.