[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to break and enter a house. Does anybody have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

So I'm going to break and enter a house. Does anybody have any lock picking kits they would recommend? It's just a standard house lock on the front door. Funny enough, I'm not doing this for malicious intent. I don't mean any harm in doing this. I can explain it if anyone wants to hear it, but all I'm asking for is recommendations for opening door locks.
>>
>>18662210
the specific kit doesn't matter nearly as much as practicing with different locks a lot with them beforehand. Why are you doing this btw?
>>
>>18662237
Long story short, the house was my grandfather's, who had passed away earlier this week. I'm trying to retrieve an item that is very sentimental to me and my family, which has a strong connection to my grandfather. My aunt, however, is in control of all his stuff, including the house and the key. She hasn't been cooperating with the rest of the family. I've asked her if I can retrieve said item, yet she still won't let me. She is being extremely unreasonable and unfair to my extended family as well. That's all I need to do. I'm not there to take what isn't mine. I'm not there to loot. I just want that one item, and then I'm out of there for good.
>>
>>18662210
Take a pic of the door lock first and and try to buy a similar one to practice on.

Wear a tool belt and blue collared clothing when you're attempting to break the door.
>>
>>18662267
>She hasn't been cooperating with the rest of the family. I've asked her if I can retrieve said item, yet she still won't let me. She is being extremely unreasonable and unfair to my extended family as well. That's all I need to do.
Contest the details of the will in court, don't ruin your life.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.