[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /adv/. /b/ told me to come here. Help me out. So I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1503438289995.jpg (105KB, 554x831px)
1503438289995.jpg
105KB, 554x831px
OK /adv/. /b/ told me to come here. Help me out. So I'm trying to turn this one girl at my workplace into a fuckbuddy. She works under me and we talk often. She smiles and giggles. I've given her a pat or more on her arm and shoulder as an expression of confidence and to break the touch barrier. I asked her if she wanted to get shitfaced at her place (she loves vodka) and she said she's interested. I'm hoping to fuck her there. Thoughts and advice?
>>
>>18662173
>She works under me
Don't do it.
>>
What above anon said
You make one wrong move or and she'll report you to be or some shit for sexual harassment
>>
you got this far on your own, you don't need advice.
come back if you somehow fuck up.
>>
Careful man, you are in a position of authority over her

This can fuck you up
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18662173
>shitting where you eat
Yesterday i saw 4 different post from posters who were asking what to do when they see their exes each day cause same work and how it drives them insane, not being able to let go and or forget.

Please anon, go find some girl OUTSIDE of your work.
>inb4 dont tell me what to do
Since she agreed to "netflix and chill" at your place with alcohol as activity, the sex will happen no matter what if you will pretend you are huge stuffed teddy bear made for cuddling. Aka you will get drunken a bit, ait very close to her, smile and then playfully tease her and touch her.

Bring condoms?
>>
I'm not a manager. I just order her around.
>>
>>18662173
>I'm trying to turn this one girl at my workplace into a fuckbuddy
Men actually believe this shit. They actually believe all it takes is some magic and they can convince any woman they desire to be their sex slave. The reality has always been coercion and if that doesn't work threat and force. "She works under me", means you can use your workplace position as leverage for sexual access but there are laws against what you are already doing. You are the kind of man that believes you get to pick any woman in the work place is the same as if you were in a brothel.

I hope she files a sexual harassment claim and you lose your job, you have no reason to be putting your hands on her at work.
>>
File: 1503818601032.jpg (19KB, 185x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503818601032.jpg
19KB, 185x250px
Tfw coworker crush is a beta and won't be as assertive as OP.
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18662359
I am sorry femanon if your coworkers tried to force sex out from you, but in ops case it seems like she wants it as much as he does.

But you are right, general advice is always the same: dont sleep with your coworkers.

>>18662362
Ask him on date? Or force him to ask you out?
>>
>>18662318
>>18662173

Do it. Worst case scenario, you can always get another job.

Potential Pitfalls: You make the offers, she always has the choice to accept or decline. Knowing they can say no if they need to makes people more comfortable with saying yes, and if she feels like you're trying to make her do something, she may freak the hell out.

That's if you want to keep things aboveboard though. If you're comfortable being an abusive shitheel, then you can use leverage & coercion tactics all you want, and make her feel like a worthless whore. For a certain percentage of women, those tactics can unfortunately be completely successful, permanently. But on the other hand, if you fuck up, you will definitely get fired, and could go to prison.
>>
>>18662447
Cont'd

Also, "turn her into" a fuckbuddy isn't really it. It's more "seeing if she's down" for that kind of thing. Whether you're successful or not will have a lot more to do with what kind of person she is and where she's at in her life, than it will with what you actually do.

(You probably already know this, but idiots with the same question may be lurking)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.