[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you realise that a suicide actually makes everyone else's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: indifferent-pepe-large.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
indifferent-pepe-large.png
672KB, 906x799px
When do you realise that a suicide actually makes everyone else's lives better?
>>
When you realize if you truly feel that way you could at least try and be less of drain on others. Happiness sometimes finds it's way to people but never those who sit and wait for it. You can accept the way things are and sulk or try and attempt to rectify what you perceive as wrong with your being. If you truly care about those people's lives, and not just the excuse of it, killing yourself isn't an easy longterm fix easyway out for you because you have already made meaningful relations with these people.
>>
>>18662197
Suicide it is, then.
>>
>>18662201
I think you are selfish, scared, and that combination is very convenient for your self justification. Again, I'm not telling you not to kill yourself but the reason you haven't is for this reason not to.
>>
>>18662168
It never, ever, ever does. That's why suicide is such a selfish act.
>>
File: tired.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>18662280
Suicide is not a selfish act. Its selfish to expect someone to stay alive suffering just for you so that you won't feel a little sad when they're gone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.