[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any convicted pedophiles or other sex offenders who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1462893352107.jpg (319KB, 1406x925px) Image search: [Google]
1462893352107.jpg
319KB, 1406x925px
Are there any convicted pedophiles or other sex offenders who have managed to get some kind of job or even romantic relationship after that?
>>
>>18662083
Also how do they survive prison?
>>
>>18662083
Yeah. It'll be harder but it's not unheard of.
>>
Those people generally have social issues and other personality problems that make it near-impossible to hold down a normal life.
>>
>>18662083
>>18662089
Where I live (Southern Illinois, USA)
we have a prison where we send all the pedos and rapists.
Also, it's illegal to "discriminate" against them and an employer cannot refuse them employment based on their sex-offense record alone, even if it's an establishment where children frequent so long as it isn't a school or daycare or any other establishment they wouldn't be allowed near.
These people don't have to alert you of their presence and neither do real estate agents, even if you have children in close proximity to a convinced child sex offender.
Illinois is crooked as fuck.
>>
ur mum and dad
>>
>>18662140
Why cant such people have a second chance at life?
>>
>>18662211
It's not difficult to not sexually assault someone. You lost your chance for fairness in life when you crossed that line.
>>
>>18662220
Many people on the sex offender list did something like pee behind the bushes.
>>
>>18662220
Depends on who the person is. 90% of pedophiles are betas, and betas learn their lesson. Also everyone deserves forgiveness and shouldnt be judged about their past if they dont act out on it. FFS, even convicted murderers or drug dealers get more employment opportunities.
>>
>>18662220
My cousin went to prison at the age of 17 for fondling his 11 yo cousin out of desperation and curiosity. He's a virgin NEET and emotionally stunted because of that and isnt attracted to children. Does he not deserve to get his life back?
>>
>>18662238
>my cousin
>>
>>18662238
>my cousin
Really fires up those neurons, OP.
>>
>>18662391
?
>>
>>18662238
>My cousin went to prison at the age of 17 for fondling his 11 yo cousin out of incurable perversion and selfishness.
fix'd
>>
>>18662238
Well that depends, who's going to un-molest the kid?

You're not going to find a whole lot sympathy for child molesters from anyone other than child molesters. Do you think anyone is willing to risk the safety and well-being of their kid because someone feels super bad about it the first time?

Beyond that, even if you were castrated and were no sexual danger to children, people still wouldn't hire you on principle.

Also the fact that these people still see themselves as victim convinces me even more that they're incapable of behaving properly.
>>
Child abuse is the biggest taboo in society, and carries a lot of stigma, and you'll struggle to find people who would want to hire you or be in a relationship with you.

It might be something you'd need to keep to yourself and take to your grave.
>>
>>18662535
>incurable perversion
>17
come on
>>
>>18663532
Incest with an 11 year old
>>
>>18663535
never said it wasnt wrong, just pointed out something stupid.
>>
>>18662238

What the fuck the age difference is huge! That's the worst thing I have heard in a long time honestly. That being said I belive deviants should get a second chance at life after they served their time. They made up for what they did by going to jail, people make mistakes. As long as they stick to the law after that and create tax money it's good for them and society.
>>
>>18662083
i don't know what you're planning OP but please don't do it
>>
>>18662238
My uncle went to jail. Didn't stop him from raping me and my cousin when he got out.

Pedos don't suddenly stop being pedos just because they served time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.