[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me if you can understand the point I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20170827_015719.png (781KB, 1440x1962px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_015719.png
781KB, 1440x1962px
Can someone please tell me if you can understand the point I'm (yellow) trying to get across to the woman's (orange) comment?
Should I clue her in or do you guys of 4chan get it?

The original post was a woman asking why Jane Doe didn't turn herself in for arson or John Doe (she referred to as "other gentleman") either. Both Jane and John set the outside of a house /patio furniture on fire to get back at their ex landlord that in turn killed a baby in the house.
>>
not your personal army.
>>
What? Is this supposed to be an argument or something?
>>
>>18662071
"Those kids didn't have proper guidance and stability"

So therefor because of the way they may or may not have been brought up (they're adults now) led them to make criminal choices? What would it matter, they're adults. Everyone is taught responsibility and to not burn houses down?
>>
>>18662070
Ok is this not an adv thread, I need adv it's clearly important otherwise I won't be able to sleep at night anon geez
>>
>>18662081
What she said and what you said are not in conflict with one another. Lack of guidance and stability does mean people make stupid choices and engage in antisocial behaviour, but some people make them even if they have a stable home growing up. You're both right here.
>>
>>18662090
Why the fuck is she replying with a one word dead end as if I am trying to argue with her then? I was trying to reel out what the fuck she meant by her statement but I'm now stumped wondering if she's a retard or not.
We could teach or children whatever we wanted but when they grow up and are able to either take our route or the criminal route then what would it matter? Her point in the context of this case I don't think it is right if shes saying hey these kids arent all to blame because of they way they were brought up??
>>
>>18662105
>Why the fuck is she replying with a one word dead end as if I am trying to argue with her then?
She was agreeing with you, you idiot. She's not dismissing what you're saying as if you're having an argument, because you're not having an argument here.

>I was trying to reel out what the fuck she meant by her statement
Her statement was pretty clear and unambiguous

>We could teach or children whatever we wanted but when they grow up and are able to either take our route or the criminal route then what would it matter?
Because nothing is concrete. Certain backgrounds lead to a greater chance that a person will end up a certain way, but it's not always going to be the same for everyone. It's like saying that rich people can't be depressed or something.

>Her point in the context of this case I don't think it is right if shes saying hey these kids arent all to blame because of they way they were brought up??
Some people aren't brought up to respect others and their property, which is why she's talking about how they were brought up. A kid who sees his parents trash their rented apartment is unlikely to give a shit about someone else's possessions. I don't know enough about the case you're 'arguing about' to speculate further.

I don't understand why you're so hung up on this.
>>
OP in the time it took to argue with this person and then make this thread you could have cooked yourself a healthy dinner and done some push-ups
>>
>>18662105
Oh, I see! Your problem is you're a complete f***ing moron!
>>
>>18662105
Holy fuck, how much did your mother drink while pregnant with you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.