[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I move to a third or second world country since I will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1468527832096.jpg (76KB, 733x491px) Image search: [Google]
1468527832096.jpg
76KB, 733x491px
Should I move to a third or second world country since I will never get a job in my country( even minwage ones have 100s of people competing for 1 position in my area)? Our neoliberal government prevents me from getting welfare too. I just want some kind of job and shelter with which I could support myself and live securely. I dont care about GDP or being wealthy.
>>
>>18662054
Come to South Africa, fight darkies and live cheaply, win win.
>>
Do you have a degree or skills in demand? You can't just move to any country you want.
>>
>>18662085
I have a chemistry degree but have no experience and have been a NEET for 4 years already. I think I should go to a country that has a lot of brain drain like one in eastern europe or SE asia. Not to mention employers will be happy that a westerner respects their country so much that they decided to move there.
>>
>>18662080
Im a white beta so I will be incapable of being employed. Dont they only hire blacks?
>>
>>18662196
No country will let a NEET immigrate. Get a job first. If you are lucky enough you might even find a company willing to sponsor your work visa. But it's not likely. 4 years with no work is a huge red flag. And you need some work experience too.

Alternatively find someone to marry to get a residence permit.
>>
join the navy?
>>
moving from a country with low unemployment to a country with high unemployment is not going to help you find a job.
>>
>>18662230
As I said, Its impossible for me to find a job in my country. Also why wouldnt a third world employer hire someone like me if his country has ab acute labor shortage, i.e. eastern europe?
>>
>>18662230
Its impossible for me to get a girlfriend let alone a wife.
>>
>>18662234
Cant achieve the physical nor psychological requirements.
>>
>>18662054
Not everything's good with first worlder moving to third world's.

You couldn't just move out to another country like crashing in your friend's couch for starters. Then there's language barriers of course, most of those countries wouldn't have adapted to english well enough to hold a decent conversations with you before it's getting to werid miscommunications.
Also, most of them would only know english in the big capital tourists towns, if you're going countryside without being proficient with their lingo, consider yourself a dead man.

Then there's also a viewpoint where they potray first worlders are rich and will try to exploit them as much as possible.

You'll get chances if you're trying to apply as foreign language teacher, but then it'll require you to be able to get a job first, so...
I'd suggest to just keep trying to apply for job in your home country first, my man. It's hard, and lots are competing in this numbers game, but keep trying till you eventually grabs it. Wish you best.
>>
>>18662263
>impossible for me to find a job in my country
Where? Venezuela?
>>
>>18662263
Eastern Europe will hire Europeans first. Only then you, if they really are short on workers (they aren't).
>>
>>18662265
Why? Are you gay?
>>
>>18662282
Burgerstan
>>
>>18662284
No. Just an ugly autist rejected all his life.
>>
>>18662054
where are you from?
sounds like Spain?
>>
>>18662354
I didn't know it's impossible to get jobs in America. Strange. Especially with something like a chemistry degree.
>>
>>18662358
Someone who has never once asked a girl out, you mean.
>>
>>18662490
Yep
>>
>>18662489
It's not. People just apply to like 10 jobs and then bitch and whine and give up
>>
>>18662490
Ive been rejected 100s of times from middle school through college. Ive given up.
>>
>>18662524
What part of impossible do you not understand? Ive applied around 4000 times and been rejected 100% of the time
>>
>>18662626
I learned the hard way that you either have to know someone who can help you get into a job or know how to do interviews super well.
>>
>>18662626
You're not telling the truth here. If you would have 100s of rejections you would also have had several gfs and sex with many different girls.
>>
>>18662263
Because they don't want some shitty rapefugee further shitting up their already shitty country.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.