[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. Why do "some" women completely ignore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1502253287261.jpg (1MB, 1212x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1502253287261.jpg
1MB, 1212x1393px
Serious question. Why do "some" women completely ignore text messages, when you are in the dating process or getting to know someone?

It's happened many times, everything is going "great" and all of a sudden when you try to make plans, a girl ignores you.

Why? Just be direct and tell me you aren't interested. I do the same when I am dating some girl I don't want to anymore. Being direct is and honest and respectful.

If some girl directly said, "Hey, sorry Anon, I am not interested in you but best of luck!" I would be extremely thankful and respect her a fuck ton.

Why is it so hard for women (and some men) to do this? FUCK! You aren't even hurting peoples feelings, it's just so pussy. I am not saying some men don't do the same as well, but it seems more often in women, since they don't want to deal with confrontation or hurting someones feelings. BE DIRECT!
>>
Someone's butthurt.
We get a small sense of joy from it, or sometimes we don't even realize and might even had intentions to follow through but for whatever reason didn't.
Aren't we fickle?
>>
Because some men
>flip out
>get abusive
>try to backpedal
>get even more persistent, thinking that somehow it'll change their minds
>get creepy
>try to guilt trip them
>just don't take it well, plain and simple

It's easier to ignore a guy than it is to say no.

>inb4 not all men do that
No, and not all women do it either.
>>
Nothing you can do. Welcome to the world of dating. Girls are extremely fickle and will stop replying to you for no reason at all. That's why you must keep up the numbers coming in the dating game until you are solidly in a relationship.
>>
>>18661860
Maybe 1% of men do that. And 99% of women. But you're right, it's the same with both men and women.
>>
>>18661860
MEN HAVE FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW. I find this reply offensive for all men everywhere.

Honestly you're only like 20% correct in this post's context. Like mentioned above we are just f i c k l e as a pickle
>>
This is also called "ghosting" guys. I know I'm internet savvy
>>
File: 1498715321312.jpg (62KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498715321312.jpg
62KB, 540x395px
>>18661858

>Someone's butthurt.

Only because I really admire and respect when someone to honest about their feelings. I have had many relationships, and as I got older this thing became more common. It's rather frustrating. People should complain when it happens to them, when they do it themselves.

>>18661860

Maybe it could be the case, but people shouldn't judge every man by a single (or more than) experience. Unless you think it's right for men to do the same. Everyone is different, every situation is different.

>>18661862

I agree with you, it just seems sad people should have to play by these rules and not be mature.
>>
>>18661851
A break up is always drama and I don't want any of that if I can avoid it by not texting back anymore.
>>
>>18661894
Even after you have been in a relationship for months? Because that happened to me. Stop pretending it's justified in any way.
>>
I've been threatened after being honest and turning them down. Some men are very possessive and get really angry. Sorry op
>>
>>18661889
They're not judging all men, they just don't want to take the risk, which is entirely reasonable. Why do you need a message saying "hey, it isn't working out" when them then ghosting you is perfectly obvious?
>>
>>18661898
No, if we were in a relationship I would break up.
But otherwise, in the getting to know each other stage, ghosting is fine.
>>
I knew a girl who would do this. It's not that she suddenly lost interest; it was pretty much the opposite. She was just a bit of a whore and would self-destroy any relationship that had any chance at being reasonable. For some reason she would only stay steady with men who had zero self-esteem. To the point that they hated her whoring, but would refuse to say anything about it. I don't know what her problem was.
>>
File: 1498801158036.jpg (247KB, 2048x973px) Image search: [Google]
1498801158036.jpg
247KB, 2048x973px
>>18661906

Because it's immature to the core. Would anyone like to be treated like that? What if the shoe was on the other foot, would they other person suck it up? Would they just accept the " obvious " message? That's my point. Respect. The default shouldn't be, men will do THIS, THAT AND MAYBE THIS, so I shouldn't be respectful. Nor should a man think the same way. We all have battle scars in relationships, not using them as a defensive. Sometimes, honest conversations can HEAL those scars. Think about that.
>>
>>18661915
It's more immature to lose your shit when told that someone is not interested in you, but men do it all the time.

It's even more immature to spend hours arguing about it on 4chan, yet here we are.

For the record, I always tell someone when I'm not interested in them or breaking up with them, and why. But that's likely because I haven't had to do it many times, because it's emotionally taxing. I also block the person on any and every avenue they might use to reach me, because I don't want to deal with some man child's temper tantrum, because, if you haven't figured it out yet, men do not react well to rejection.
>>
>>18661902

Well, those men are scum and I'm sorry they acted immature. I think it would be extremely refreshing if I got a response like you gave someone. Sure, it might hurt your feeling a bit but you respect their character a lot.
>>
>>18661915
So if we have been texting on a dating website for 2 days I should text you
"Hey, you're really boring and I don't give a shit anymore. Have a nice life!"
People rarely ghost their way out of a relationship. They ghost early on. Because it's more polite to just avoid texting back than saying the truth.
>>
>>18661915
>Keep trying to believe the "women are equals" meme
>Surprised that it works in 0% of situations
You'll be happier once you become a chauvinist and realize that most women are comparable to 10 years olds mentally, emotionally, and physically. Don't try to imagine what they would do in your shoes because it's never going to happen. Don't get upset that they're unable to handle things more complicated than a chimp. If you find a girl who can entertain herself and hold a full-time job as a cashier, then you've won the lottery. Stop expecting too much.
>>
>>18661924
You're implying most or all men lose their shit. Clearly you don't have much experience in this. Let me guess, you once went on a date with a manchild from /r9k/, the only date ever with a man, and as a result think all men are like that?
>>
>>18661851
well i do the same thing as a guy but im just rude desu

>>18661860
i've done most of those. im such a awful person.
>>
>>18661924

I have never, not once lost my shit when someone wanted to break it off during the start. Why would I? It's just fucking starting.

>It's even more immature to spend hours arguing about it on 4chan, yet here we are.

Yep, I couldn't agree with you more there. lol

>For the record, I always tell someone when I'm not interested in them or breaking up with them, and why.

Awesome, you are a great person for that.

>because I don't want to deal with some man child's temper tantrum, because, if you haven't figured it out yet, men do not react well to rejection.

Wow, you sound super sexist. Have you ever seen a rejected women, looks about the same thing to me. Maybe it's not a gender problem, but a IMMATURITY problem.

>Mahatma Gandhi

Be the change you want to see in the world.

>>18661927

>So if we have been texting on a dating website for 2 days I should text you

No? Who would even care about that? But I do think being direct its a lot more clean cut.

>Because it's more polite to just avoid texting back than saying the truth.

Sounds extremely pathetic, right? is that the world you want to live in?
>>
>>18661937
Not her, but there are countless examples of men behaving like that when rejected all over the internet. This is no different to guys holding prejudices about women based on a handful of publicised examples. That guy who keeps posting that one screenshot of a single mother on Tinder comes to mind, for example.
>>
>>18661942
>Wow, you sound super sexist.
You might have better luck with women if you weren't such a weeping vagina.
>>
>>18661942
>No? Who would even care about that?
Because that's when 95% of ghosting happens.
Texting for a few dates, one date tops. Rarely people ghost as a way to get a break up or a divorce. It's mostly people that want to reject somebody or to stop getting to know someone.

>Sounds extremely pathetic, right? is that the world you want to live in?
I have no problem with that. I'm fine with a guy ghosting me, I don't find it super painful.
>>
File: 1419542789884.jpg (76KB, 650x538px) Image search: [Google]
1419542789884.jpg
76KB, 650x538px
>>18661956

So, you are telling me you have never been upset at someone ghosting you, and not being direct? Like fucking you and then dumpling your ass? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>18661956
>Rarely people ghost as a way to get a break up or a divorce.
I read something about a guy who ghosted a girl he was fucking living with like, 5 years ago. She's apparently now his new boss. Obviously it's a rare example, but I do like a good comeuppance story
>>
>>18661942
Nah, it's because all of those people were actually man children. There's a reason I ditched them all.
>>
>>18661946
Cherrypicking. Those girls who spout those all men are psychos memes are no better than /r9k/.
>>
>>18661960
I never got pumped and dumped, I don't have sex with people outside a relationship.

In general I got ghosted in the getting to know each other stage or after first date. Didn't die or felt extremely upset.

>>18661961
That is a little extreme.
>>
>>18661965
Like it or not, we all base our perceptions of something on a handful of examples; it's a cognitive shortcut.
>>
>>18661964

So, I'm right. Maturity problem. Thanks.
>>
>>18661968

Cool, you are the exception, It just bothers me on a personal level, because I don't do the same. I'm sorry we don't fee the same way about it. I hope you never get hurt over something so silly, or rather frustrated (butthurt like me).
>>
it's fun to fuck with guys and leave them hanging. that's why I do it
>>
Second response (>>18661860) is by and large right. I do not ghost men but I have often spent twenty-fifty minutes arguing back and forth until they relented. No one was even rude or threatening, but it goes like this.

>Hey [guy], sorry to tell you but I am not interested (anymore).
"Okay sorry to hear that. Can I know why you aren't?"
>Because of x, y and z.
"You just have to get to know me better, I'm not really like that." / "I don't feel like you are giving me the real reasons."
>I just told you the reasons why I am not interested anymore in getting to know you better / yes, those are my real reasons.
"Then you must be shallow/have the wrong priorities. Did I tell you I did x, y and z amazing things? Why does that not matter to you?"

Basically, a lot of guys fish for some magical response that will make them understand everything and be at peace with how things went. Whatever answer you give does not fulfill that. I have never experienced a guy get actually aggressive or whatever else (although I do try to be excessively polite as well), but still it is a minority situation when they go "okay thanks, that's cool". Like 1-2 out of ten cases. It always becomes a thing.

Still I do it so obviously I am not trying to condone ghosting. But we live in a time in which many people try to avoid emotional/social messiness and this is a prime example of it. There is no great way to tell someone that you are not interested in them that leaves you feeling great. Same vice versa.
>>
Because most women are emotion based and live in the now. If they suddenly decide "I don't like this guy" for any asinine reason even if they enjoyed the date, they will ghost you. It's also fairly ironic that women being such emotional beings, for the most part can't deal with men's emotions, so they feel it's easier to ignore.
>>
>>18661851
>I would be extremely thankful and respect her a fuck ton.

1- The modern women is a slut with a buffet of cock.

2- You don't sound "I would be extremely thankful and respect her a fuck ton." if you wana be sexy, youy are a boring wallet not on the menu of cock buffet
>>
Mind blower--- what if you had the wrong number?
>>
>>18661927
It's more like when you've been on a date and had a good time together and then she'll stop responding to your texts, or that she's agreed to go on a date with you in person and on text and then when you ask if she's free on a certain date you'll never hear from her again. It's just a fucking let down
>>
Ghosting is something I really don't like but it happens a lot especially in the early stages of a budding relationship. I have adjusted my expectations to where I believe any text or communication I get from a woman could be the last. I also make no assumptions about her interest level. I've seen so many women go from really interested to low or zero interest just because someone popped back into their life or any variety of things that can happen. There just aren't any guarantees with relationships. All you can do is take them day by day, moment by moment and try not to take anything too personally.

I would also advise against holding to many conversations over text messages. Everyone does it but it's very impersonal. You can suss out very quickly whether someone is interested in you by how willing they are to spend some time with you in real life. If they won't do that, there's no point in wasting your time unless you want to be someone's digital penpal. Technology is great but we could really use a cultural move back toward doing things in meatspace
>>
>>18662874
But why don't you just block em after they start arguing with you? If you keep trying to reason with them for 25 minutes then you share some of the fault.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.