[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is a lot to handle. Shes depressed, has weak lungs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Pics 7-17-17 123.png (274KB, 317x533px) Image search: [Google]
Pics 7-17-17 123.png
274KB, 317x533px
My girlfriend is a lot to handle. Shes depressed, has weak lungs, a bad heart, pre-diabetic, nearly anorexic, and has a stomach condition that causes her to vomit blood regularly. She even tried to overdose on prescription pills back in april.
I work tirelessly to try to make her happy, which I am fairly successful so far. But now shes trying to argue with me that she should be able to cut herself because it feels good. I don't even know how to argue with her against it. It boggles my mind why she can't see why I don't want her doing that.
I don't know how to handle this..

Despite all her problems shes a very sweet girl and very loving. I just have a hard time handling her when she gets depressed.

What should I do? How should I convince her to not cut herself?
>>
Beat it out of her...

No serious why is she your problem? We pair up to be happy and to make each other better. Fuck her and she can ruin someone else's life
>>
>>18661821
Those are all non issues the real issue is she cantold handle being in control of her life and taking responsibility and not being a victim all the time. My girlfriend had the same issue and I can tell you it's a personal choice. She had to choose to be different. All you can do is be patient and hope. If you are patient like I am then one day you will probably be happy together, until then you adapt or you could give up and there's no shame in that

Also chances are you have issues too which is why you feel like she's your only choice. Maybe I'm projecting
>>
Pic related?
If so then it's very ironic.

Self harming is a sad addicting thing, she needs professional help with your support on the side. If you don't feel strong enough to be with her then of course youre well being is your first importance when it comes to things like this. Someone suffering from bad mental health can only start getting better by helping themselves first.

My bf doesn't know what to with me either but I think we've come to the conclusion that I just need him to calm me down and distract me from the problems he's unable to fix in the moment because again it's not his nor your responsibility unless you are the problem (?)
>>
>>18661821
>I don't know how to handle this..
Get a medical or mental healthcare professional.
>>
>>18661984
This! Be her boyfriend not her doctor, you're not qualified and all your good intentions won't change that.
>>
File: dont date broken people.png (138KB, 540x488px) Image search: [Google]
dont date broken people.png
138KB, 540x488px
>>18661821
>>
Break up with her and make her fix her own shit
>>
>>18662435
Fuck, I was just looking for this so I could post it.

Get your shit together OP only the broken can fix themselves.
>>
>>18662435
This. It's sad but broken people bring it upon themselves and unfortunately drag everyone around them down with them. Tell her you're breaking up with her and that's that.
>>
>>18662435
>if someone needs a doctor, and your love cannot cure sickness, you should dump them
>>
File: anti suicide gf.png (11KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
anti suicide gf.png
11KB, 401x402px
>>18663782
There is a flu and then there are mental illnesses nobody can cure at all.
>>
>>18663782
>you should stay in a parasitic relationship
nice dude
>>
>>18663782
>i enable people until they die of the obvious thing that's killing them
nice. think about bartending, there's mad tips in it for you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.