[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my friend/crush that I like her? Some context.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How do I tell my friend/crush that I like her?

Some context. I'm 95% sure that my feelings are unrequited, that's not really my concern. I need to tell her because it's torture hanging out with her, having her touch me, catching her glances, ffs we fell asleep drunk cuddling the other night and it's too much for me.
Both of us have recently finished with 5+ year relationships, I'm not interested in dating and she's way out of my league anyways.

Anyways I want to bring this up in such a way that 1) is relatively comfortable for her to deal with in the moment 2) leaves open the possibility of friendship afterwards.

I'm pretty socially awkward, especially in these high pressure situations. Please give tips.
>>
Desperation bump. Do I meet up with her specifically to tell her? Wait for a normal time during a normal day? Do I do it when we're drunk and loose or sober and collected? Help, good anons.
>>
Her place/place of her choosing that she can easily escape if she feels the need.

I really value your advice and I'm having a problem I was hoping you could help me with (something to this effect). There's this girl I'm crazy about and blah blah blah... What do you think I should do?

You allow her to control pretty much everything possible about the response and situation meaning if there's any chance she still wants to be friends after asking her, she can choose to take that path. If not, then you were fucked anyway.
>>
>>18661839
Should I really pull the whole fake-out thing like that? It seems cute but not sure if it's a good strat
>>
>>18661755
If you are almost certain that it is unrequited, why would you even tell her??

>1) is relatively comfortable for her to deal with in the moment
This kind of thing is never comfortable to deal with, you are just fooling yourself.

>2) leaves open the possibility of friendship afterwards.
If you just said it is torture to hang out with her and stuff, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP BRING FRIENDS WITH HER??

What are bringing upon yourself, anon??
>>
>>18661855
>>18661855
you're doing it for her benefit not yours.

unless she is literally retarded she'll know what the fuck you're doing. however, it gives her that layer of false safety to give a more honest answer, if she wants to, which you want.

its like using "i was drunk" as an excuse for something. you know its bullshit but its a nice lie both people can agree on if they want to.
>>
She already knows probably.
>>
>>18661896
Yeah she definitely does and she uses me as an affirmation of her value but it'd be weird to tell her that I know that she knows etc
>>
>>18661755
go for it and if doens't work out. walk away. it will be better that way. no in the short term but the long term. only takes a couple of weeks to forget and lose those feelings.
>>
>leaves open the possibility of friendship afterwards.
Nope. This won't happen, its a one way ticket buddy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.