[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't trust my girlfriend at the moment as much as i try..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_1892216081061152.jpg (150KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
received_1892216081061152.jpg
150KB, 2048x1536px
I can't trust my girlfriend at the moment as much as i try..

We were in a relationship for 5 months before her's ended and now we are at 9 months. Every time she is on her phone with it pointed away from me I just assume she's texting a new me and I just can't get over it at the moment. I guess we just need time?

I doubt Ill get much advice other than break up (no) but I'll give it a shot
>>
>>18661750
Also I didn't make it entirely clear that she was cheating on her boyfriend to be with me for 5 months
>>
If she cheats on him, she'll cheat on you
>>
Your girlfriend cheated on her boyfriend with you, and you wonder why you can't trust her? Why the fuck would you expect loyalty from a girl like that? Also you really do deserve to be cheated on since you were such a willing participant in her cheating.
>>
>>18661750
>I just assume she's texting a new me
You assume correctly. She's pretty good at fucking two guys at the same time and keeping one of them in the dark. 5 months. I'm impressed.
>>
>my girlfriend cheated on her ex to be with me
>why can't I trust her guise?
Mochi mochi baito desu.
>>
>>18661750
So you are paranoid a cheater is cheating again?

Well, cheating is one of her challenging behaviors, so you're going to have to accept that, and come up with a support plan to work with that.

I would recommend: 1. Constant, open, and deep communication. You both need to get used to talkin openly about serious shit (feelings, hops, fears, etc), so that when she starts closing off, you know something's going on.
2. Find out what events & situations lead to her cheating, and avoid those. For when those situations are unavoidable, find alternative things that she can do, which can stop those situations from leading to cheating.
3. Reinforce non-cheating behaviors. Cheating, for her, fulfilled one or more needs she had. Find out what those needs are, and make sure you fulfill them yourself, or find a way for them to be fulfilled without cheating.
>>
>>18662642
>Find out what events & situations lead to her cheating
Damn anon you are fucking brilliant. OP will know all the events and situations that lead to her fucking OP for 5 months while she was fucking her bf.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.