[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General advice for a lonely male from other males with more experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: bueno.jpg (20KB, 326x238px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
20KB, 326x238px
Hi, first time poster as you'll notice lol but if you decide to give advice please be brutally honest and don't sugarcoat, tired of this bullshit honestly.

I just wanted to make a thread for help since I feel like I'm a betamale and I don't want to be. I try to get a partner by talking to other people, but everyone just fucks with my or is not clear about not wanting to hang out or make a relationship. Good example of someone is I talked to someone who was really nice and I felt was perfect, then she never responded unless it was like a 6 hour gap. She never made any effort to talk but when she did she sent amazing long messages that were thoughtful. I gave up because she never sent a message and didn't stick to plans at all even when I made one since nothing was getting done. I've been messed with by an entire lacrosse team using one girls phone, and I just want to be better.

I'm also really lonely in general, even though I like it most of the time I still get a terrible feeling in my gut whenever I think of how I have no friends even when I do. I'm super introverted and I try to make friends on /soc/ or irl and I end up talking for 3 days then ninja logging b/c I'm to lazy to make friends even when I want to make them and it pisses me the hell off. People are either to autistic or to normie to the point where it hurts me internally.

I try to exercise to stand out, I did it for 2 months straight then I got lazy and sad so I stopped for some reason, it makes me pissed but I don't have the drive to continue.

I don't mean to sound like a depressed faggot or anything but I just want help from other people that may have been in a similar place, Thanks in advance if you decide to help!
>>
>>18661686
I used to be you 10 years ago. I remember being a kid like you.
I've got three things to say
1) Go to the gym. Start lifting
2) Make friends with normies. Go out in IRL and in public. Get drunk and fuck up.
3) Be confident and not give a shit.

Women are attracted to one thing. Power.
Power comes in many forms. Money, intelligence, muscles. It's all power.
You may think "Hurr, I'm supah smaht, I gots brains power".
You don't.
You're just a kid who thinks he's better than his peers because he reads books instead of trying to impress girls.

If you ignore everything else I say, go to the gym.
Become a fit twat if you have to be one
>>
>>18661705
Thank you anon, how do you meet with normies? I'm really introverted and awkward AF, but do you just try to make conversation with random people? How do you become approachable?
>>
>>18661728
Are you in college?
My high schooling was abnormal so I can't advise you at all.

But for college, if you're in a class, if someone says something, meet them after and be "Hey, I thought what you said about X was cool"
Bam you have a reason to talk to them.
I know it's hard. It was always hard for me to do that too.
If you can do it once, you can do it again.

If you're up for your first year, go to all your Frosh events. I made a mistake a didn't. Fuck that. Do it. Go to all the stupid Frosh shit.
If they make you do the introduction shit say "Hi, I'm David and I love ice cream"

Just be honest and smile a little more than you feel like you want to
>>
>>18661728
I'm not the other guy, but get a job in customer service and such that you're conversing with people on a regular basis and make an effort to actually talk to them rather than being a faggot looking like he hates the world.

Second join a club or group of people who do something you like. If you don't like anything or if the things you like a not club kind of activities then it can even be worth actually trying something new. Try for example hiking and join a club - easy if at a university/college. You get fit, meet new people and a lot of the hiking kind of girls are probably a kind that would be more interested in talking to an introvert than any you would meet at a club or whatever.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.