[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my girlfriend pregnant just abort it or go for the good ol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Got my girlfriend pregnant just abort it or go for the good ol push down steps. Or hanger idk give me some advice.
>>
>>18661671
Well making an abort .. it will fuck her up so badly later.. she will regret her life and regret that she met you because the baby was killed

Be a responcible man and make your gf happy... even with little money you can have happiness
>>
Are you the same guy from last week?
Or are kids nowadays really this fucking stupid

Do the world a favour and abort that fucking mistake. If you're too retarded to put on protection or pull out, and your gf is too retarded not to keep up with birth control, knowing that you're a fucking retard thrn that makes both of you too fucking stupid to be parents.
Plus it starts with one and she'll be wanting more so good luck with that.
>>
>>18661731
Children are the key to world peace and happiness hey? Is that what you tell yourself every night after you rape you 5 wives?
>>
>>18661741
I don't want 5 .. 1 is enough already for me.
Grow up with your brains you little shit

They don't keep peace but they have happiness.
You need to grow up by 20 years for your fucking retarded brain
>>
>>18661752
They don't give happiness when they're raised improperly by two idiots. What will it actually be able to contribute to society once it gets older? Let's see, well for one it's another flesh bag that takes up space and two - oh wait that's it.
I'm sorry anon, that you had to grow up into this way of thinking.
>>
I already made her abort one and she said she could never do it again but if I just use a hangar or steps without telling her it would work right?
>>
>>18661864
anon...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170827-011933.jpg (292KB, 1440x1405px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170827-011933.jpg
292KB, 1440x1405px
>>18661864
>>
>>18661671
Does she get a vote in the matter?
>>
No I'm just going to do it IDGAF what she thinks I don't need a kid
>>
File: Herbs.jpg (74KB, 817x960px) Image search: [Google]
Herbs.jpg
74KB, 817x960px
thank me later

>pic
>>
What does spike mean in that quote. Does he mean let go and just not worry about it, or let go and just do it? I'm being serious, someone shed some light on it
>>
>>18661671
"Life" isn't challenging me to do fucking shit. A group of "people" are.
>>
>>18661671
If it were up to life to decide my fate I would be happy by now.
>>
I mostly see it as life is challenging me with how I'm going to kill this baby and I need to just let go of this girl
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.