[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl about a month ago, and we've been texting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502425542694.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502425542694.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
I met this girl about a month ago, and we've been texting every day since. A few weeks ago I discovered she was dating a guy, but broke up with him about a week ago. We can talk about anything to one another, and nothing is off limits. I feel so good when I talk to her, and we love spending time together; but I don't know how to convince her that we should start dating. I feel like we're too close, if that makes sense. Advice?
>>
>>18661664
Bump
>>
>>18661664
Been in a similar situation.
Jump on it.
Ask her out on a fucking date. And don't be too ambiguous about it.
>>
>>18661664
If you only text each other, get to meet her more, go out with her, if you don't want this to be dates yet I think it's alright, they're going to be dates over time (when you'll go out)
>>
>>18661664
>>18661712

I'd suggest to be very honest and tell her that you know her situation and you are asking her on a date.
>>
>>18661664
OP here. I've spent time with her and we've done numerous things together, I'm just not sure how to make it "official" if that makes sense.
>>
>>18661664
Here OP, I'm girl. Personally, I've been in this situation before. I suggest you get to know with her more, at least for another 2 weeks, if not a month. That's good that you guys have been doing more things together. Keep it up and you'll see that once you ask her on the date(be very clear with your intentions), she'll say yes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.