[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know the sage advice never hit on a girl while she is at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (3KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 301x167px
So I know the sage advice never hit on a girl while she is at work.

But what about when I"m at work? I do front desk, nights and weekends, and we get a lot of single women with obviously have nothing going on but are desperate for something. I've always been afraid to jump on the cues they put down for coming off as creeper or something, breaking some unspoken rule. Not tryin to get fired just yet.
>>
Just ask the girl that you're interested on to go for lunch together. After awhile move on to dinner.
>>
>>18661607
Too add into the sage advice: if you're trying to hit and have a success, consider to arrange one of you to move into a different workplace, or if it's only working as a fling, then be professional about it, "don't ask, don't tell."
>>
>>18661607
I used to work at a hotel as overnight... I don't think I'd have ever hit on a girl there. You're going to go from artificially being nice and explaining how you are a servant to trying to be smooth? Idk what type of girls stay there but if it's a cheaper one maybe...business hotel fuck no and a resort probably not.

I have had women hit on me. Drunk ones overnight shoved money down my pants when I went to help them with shit. Sometimes awkward ones would ask me to linger in their rooms but it never escalated and I never had an interest in bothering after work.

Coworkers are a different story. I was able to sleep with a few coworkers. Idk if you get those foreign 1 yr contract workers but the girls are isolated away from anyone who cared about them in a new city/country and usually single since girls are terrible with ldr. It's about as easy as it gets for fwb just don't be a dumbass about it.
>>
>>18662468
>just don't be a dumbass about it

What sorts of things constitute being a dumbass about it? I.e. what would you say are some of the obvious or non-obvious pitfalls?
>>
>>18662540
If you keep pushing to escalate things after they turn you down, you don't ever bring it up again. Otherwise you'd get reported for harassment. Realistically the harassment report doesn't happen but if you cross a line that would be obvious to any rational person aka slapping ass during work hours, being crude after it's clear they don't like that from you, etc.

I've been told that they're talking to someone and I didn't bother after that or try and "steal" them. Or if you get ditched on plans don't stress over it and nag like a bitch like you might with a regular girl. Just drop it. Usually it was really apparent they were interested in hanging out outside of work or they just wanted to rush home and do their own thing. Like I said though, don't be a dumbass about it. You're not a star so you can't grab them by the pussy and expect them to stay quiet.
>>
>>18661607
You've got it wrong. You don't hit on a girl you're working with. Flirting with a girl that's working is fine, as long as you aren't professionally involved with them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.