[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is scaring the shit out of me and I don't know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: oh.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
My mom is scaring the shit out of me and I don't know if its me who's crazy or her.

It's a day or two away until my sister goes back to College and I finish my basics before I'm off. My mom has already shown that she's going to miss us and stuff, just as any other mother would.

She's had her small outbursts before, she always seem temperamental, but it wasn't until recently(by a couple of months), that she's been lashing out pretty hard at small things, and typically tries to drive the fault towards our Dad.

It doesn't happen often, maybe twice a year or something along those lines, but today it happened again but what went afterwards had me feeling unsettled.

We were having dinner and everything was going great, I was telling a story about some shitty customer at work, we had some pasta with some Rose' sauce or whatever it's called, we all were having a good time.

My mom and sister were drinking wine, not really a big deal. My dad looked a teeny bit uncomfortable, and I didn't notice until later, but it's important. So basically, my sister offers my dad some wine and poured some of my mom's into my dad's glass. He said it tasted like Kool-Aid, proceeded to drink it. We all finished up and my dad and I were cleaning the table.

As we were shooting the shit about the crummy customers where I work, that's about when my mom came in saying she's sick of my dad "making people uncomfortable about drinking". She started snapping about him and said he took her glass so she wouldn't drink.

My dad was equally baffled by how she came in out of no where pissed off like this, as was I. Along the lines, my sister started crying and blamed herself for pouring Dad my mom's glass, and my Mom, as usual, tried to urge both of us that all of this was my Dad's fault(Despite the fact she escalated the situation.)

After some emotional spouts and stuff, my sister was still crying and my Mom was still consoling her by trying to shift all of this onto my father.
>>
Sorry this is so long, there's details I don't wanna miss.

Basically, after all of this happened and I went elsewhere to forget this bullshit was happening, they made me come downstairs and my mom, unfortunately having control over my Dad, had all of us do this fucking roleplay shit where we recreate us coming home like the whole dinner never even happened.

She tried to talk to me like this whole emotional bullshit never hit the fan, and the whole tone scared the fucking shit out of me. Like, the slightest mistake I made would set her off again. I felt like barfing when my sister and to a lesser extent, my dad, played along. It seemed so fake and unnerving that I just said I was going upstairs to play Xbox.

As I was going up, my dad gave me this goofy "this is no big deal" expression, but I honestly couldn't believe he would react to something like this that way. It feels like they're suppressing a bigger issue here.

So am I crazy? Or does my family (or just Mom) have some deep seeded issues they're trying to suppress?
>>
I don't know anyone that would get angry at something as simple as a comment of wine tasting like koolaid, I think your mom is making a big deal out of nothing. But that's me.
>>
>>18661592
She went on to say something along the lines of "You think I have a drinking problem" and "Stop making my daughter uncomfortable about drinking!"

She then said she's been building this up all her life and shit, and I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>18661598
Well then, I feel bad for your family, if I were you I would say what I truly feel to my parents if I knew they were acting stupid. I honestly don't know what else to say, but I hope all goes well in the end!
>>
>>18661544
She's probably very tensed right now, there's gotta be something wrong that she won't tell. Maybe your dad knows, or you could talk to him so he could get to the bottom of her outbursts.
It could be something very complex like she doesn't feel complete, internalises her feelings and at that moment she exploded because she kept thinking about it - for no reason at all. Maybe she could get some time off to make her feel better, stop worrying about anything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.