[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>depressed >fifth semester >friends moving out, getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170825-WA0002.jpg (42KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170825-WA0002.jpg
42KB, 500x443px
>depressed
>fifth semester
>friends moving out, getting out of touch one by one
>classmates are very weird and I do not fit in with them
> don't have friends to introduce me to people
> my hobbies are lonely
> no groups I take interest in my university
>no romantic interests
> Do not know any way to meet new people and I do not think I would be a nice person to be with
>ex thought I was handsome and some other people but self esteem is non existant
I am seriously considering an hero every day. I am not native to thos city either, has anyone been in a situation similar to this? (as being 100% without anyone and unable to make new friends)
>>
Get a job, maybe meet someone and if not you still got the money
>>
>>18661654
I do not have money problems and my course is full time with fucked up schedules.. Plus study hours at home. I wish I could tho
>>
>>18661398
Just push through it til you graduate. College is shit.
>>
>>18663541
ok anon :(
it seems so good for everyone else
>>
are you sure there really are no groups you could join that could potentially interest you?

For instance I was in that same spot last year until a classmate asked me to join a rising group at my uni that wanted to make games. I like games so I was like "sure, why the fuck not, if I don't like it I'll just bail out and carry on as usual".

The group experience ended up being a lot of fun and we're still doing games. I got to neet a lot of cool people and got to go out more (party dinners and stuff).
I say pick a handful and try it out. It won't hurt.
>>
>>18664086
A classmate is teaching me a language, and I was in a study group (but I had to get out because I did not had time to study those subjects). The classmate is a nice guy but we are not very close, and I'm his whole class.. He is one of the few tolerable people in my ultra-hard stemfag class
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.