[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to grill all summer >occasionally hang out with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (490KB, 954x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
490KB, 954x626px
>talk to grill all summer
>occasionally hang out with her when our mutual friends would invite her over
>take her on a couple small dates
>get really comfortable with her after a few months and get drunk with her at party
>stumble back to my place with her & took her virginity that night
>"anon I've wanted you for so long"
>"I'm so glad you're my first"
>"yes anon, just like that!"
>etc
>she leaves for college the following weekend (about 45 mins away)
>instead of talking everyday, we talk every other day
>she's now stopped messaging me first entirely
>she's now opening my messages and not responding most of the time
I really really like this girl, but I think she probably just doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I mean because she was REALLY into me a lot before she moved away. What happened? Does she miss me so much that she just wants to forget about me? Did I mistake summer fun for something more? I mean I took her virginity....
>pic unrelated of course
>>
>>18661325
>Did I mistake summer fun for something more?
Either this, or she's met someone else who's probably better in bed

>I mean I took her virginity....
So? She doesn't exactly sound like the sort of girl who wants her first time to be 'special' so why should she care?
>>
that's how girls operate. they can be really into somebody that fits into their plans. her plan for you was to bang you, have a summer fling, and that's it. she might want you on the side every now and then, so you can leave the door open for that if you want, but don't hound her. guaranteed she's going to be getting dicked by other dudes at college soon enough.
>>
>>18661368
damn anon, you're probably right
>>
Dont you guys have 6th sense about women? i can usually tell what theyre all about within 15 min of meeting them. i see so many guys get burned because they ignore even the simplest things or they just have really low perception.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.