[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend was helping clean my room and found some women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 2415038869_7564e0c875_z.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2415038869_7564e0c875_z.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
My girlfriend was helping clean my room and found some women's underwear. She asked if they where another woman's and I said no but she didn't believe me. I panicked and showed her my secret box with women's clothes and a few sex toys(cock rings and a dildo). I had been experimenting with my sexuality a bit with cross dressing a few months before we started casting. The fetish wasn't really my thing. She started asking me various questions and I freaked the fuck our, grabbed the box and started saying shit like "this isn't me" "this is wrong" "I'm not gay" etc. Skip forward a few minutes and she asks me, in a fully serious voice and tone "are you gay?".

I broke down, told her to leave. She called me and kept telling me she didn't mean it and she doesn't think I'm gay. I'm not gay, I have no sexual attraction to men, I just thought it would be fun to dress like a girl a few times.

I didn't want her to see me as weak, or beta or less of a man so I freaked out.

What do I do? What do I tell her? I can't get over the fact that my girlfriend who is also !y best friend of 6 years thinks I'm gay. It makes me think I must have been too beta, or talked about how I feel too much, or not have been supportive enough.

I cant shake the feeling shell never see me as a man, but instead just a girly beta who gets upset and wore panties.

I'm at a loose here guys. I love her and don't want to break up with her but I can't seem to find a solution.
>>
I have to add I've always been the type of man who pays for everything even though she complains about me doing it. I never ask for help, I can't bring myself to do it. I've went a week without food ams walked to work several times because I didn't have the money for gas or food. I don't take the food stamps I could get, nor the welfare.

I believe a man should be a strong, stoic wall for those he cares about. Not so!e beta who gets emotional and has weird kinks.
>>
Nigger you gay
>>
A macho, "bootstrap" man with a love for crossdressing. Interesting. My advice is that you should seek therapy for the problem you have. Not the crossdressing. That's just a symptom. As to your love-life, you obviously need to sit down and discuss things with her.
>>
>>18661232
I'm not into it any more though, like i was experimenting since I was single.
>>
File: 1502910222495.gif (489KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1502910222495.gif
489KB, 500x263px
But seriously.
>>
>>18661220
If I was the type to psycho analyse people I'd say that your obession with an idealized version of masculinity has resulted in fetishizing what you percieve to be deviant. Chill a little man, it's okay to ask for help sometimes. Women like to be relied on too if they aren't complete gold digger bitches. Acting that way comes of as kind of dickish, too. Girls don't want to feel like a burden. Let her go dutch if she wants to and you're short on cash. And everyone has one or two ways that they don't adhere to the gender norm, it's no big deal.
>>
Post boipuccy
>>
"I went through a phase where I questioned my sexuality. I used this to help me experiment. I found out that this isn't the sort of thing for me."
You have to be absolutely clear and 100% honest. She suspects you're being dishonest for one reason or another so it's essential you prove that isn't the case. If you lean on her and ask for her support, you might be able to get her invested in the problem- this could improve the liklihood she will want to help, or at least look past it.
Or, you could turn this into a sexual thing. Man in the streets, girl in the sheets sort of thing.
>>
>>18661208
There's nothing wrong about liking to dress in girly outfits.
You're not gay, you're a sissy.
A fetish not sexual orientation.
>>
how the fuck did you get a gf

>inb4 it's a fattie
>>
Your huge breakdown at being called gay makes you seem way more gay. I have a picture on my tinder of me wearing woman's underwear. Idgaf.
>>
OP calm the fuck down. Your meltdown, calling this "sexual experimentation" and you piping up yourself to say that you aren't gay is what made her ask. Not the bare fact that you have female clothing.
>>
I know you're gay and so do you.
>>
>>18661208
golden thread hahahahaha
>>
Nigga u gay
>>
>>18661208
Did you dress like a little slut and then sucked a dildo like a whore while watching yourself in a mirror? Haahah fucking gold
>>
>>18661208
Nigger,she reacted really well. if you don't spaz out and lose your spaghetti,you might have just turned her into the perfect kink companion.
>>
>>18661208
Relax. First of all, cross-dressing has nothing to do with being gay. There are straight men who get off on women's clothes, just as there are gay men who are very macho.

Second, your girlfriend does not sound at all judgmental. She was asking you legitimate innocent questions in order to get to know you better.

"Suzy I'm sorry I freaked out the other day. That was a secret part of my past I haven't told anyone about. But now that I'm over the panic, I realize that I love and trust you enough to share even these secrets. To begin, no, I'm not gay. There was a time a few years back when I wasn't sure, and what you found were remnants of some very tentative experimentation I went through on my way to rediscovering that I am actually very boringly straight. I'll answer any other questions you have."
>>
>>18663139
yeah the fact that she's willing to talk is huge OP. Think about how brave she needs to be to do that and how much she cares to want to talk to you about it. Also sounds like you need to work out the whole masculinity thing out in your head. You should probably let all your walls down and see if she accepts you. If she does or doesn't, you'll be a stronger person in the end
>>
>>18661208
>I didn't want her to see me as weak, or beta or less of a man so I freaked out.

Good job, I'm sure that did the trick
>>
OP, I have six panties in my closet right now. I bought them on Amazon two weeks after my girl left me. I'm straight and I wear them sometimes because it turns me on.

Just explain to your girl that you have sexual needs and you used that stuff to fulfill them when you were alone. If she doesn't understand or can't accept that, she may not be the one for you. When it comes to sexual needs there can't be any judging or things will not end well.
>>
relax. my husband has experimented with female underwear, anal play, etc. he even fucked a trap once. he asked me to peg him and he loves it when i fuck him in the "amazone position".
i think it's awesome to have a guy that's not so god damn sensible about his masculinity that you can't even play with his ass. i can guarantee you that he's not gay. maybe curious, but i would experiment too, if i was a guy. to me it's a sign of him not being so insecure that he can't even enjoy his own body and sexuality.
>>
You fucked up dude. She probably won't trust you anymore. You shouldn't have freaked the fuck out on her, though I understand why you did. If you can't disclose something like that to her, your relationship wasn't going anywhere
>>
>>18661208
>I broke down
This is where you fucked up. Could've just been open about your curiousity but you even beta'd up crossdressing somehow.
>>
>>18664005

It's not uncommon for people to keep fetishes to themselves. Partners don't need to know everything.
>>
>>18664024
It's fine to keep it to yourself, but once the game's up you can throw a hissyfit or be casual about it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.