[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and at college, I can do reasonably well with girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170719-220252.png (1MB, 1405x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-220252.png
1MB, 1405x1314px
I'm 19 and at college, I can do reasonably well with girls even attractive ones and can get one night stands. I want an actual relationship now and I don't know where to meet the kind of girl I'm looking for.

How do I get a wholesome/nerdy gf? So there's hot which is I wanna bang then there's cute which is like more personality based and not necessarily hot but still attractive. I'm definitely interested in the cute category. Like I want to be happy that I'm with them and for them to have a bubbly personality and be positive about stuff and I want a relationship that's fun for more than just sex stuff.
>>
>>18661100
>How do I get a wholesome/nerdy gf?
A 'wholesome' girlfriend is not going to want to date a bored manwhore.
>>
>>18661112
So wat do? I dislike giving up and as you say I'm bored, I want something real with an actual connection
>>
>>18661118
Date one of the girls you're sleeping with or something
>>
>>18661122
They aren't really what I'm looking for, most of the girls I sleep with are more of the make-up, Instagram and party kinda girls. That's not really what I want.
>>
>>18661133
And you're not what the girls you want are looking for. Either date someone like you, or be alone.
>>
>>18661136
What are the girls I want looking for? I've don't even know where to meet one
>>
>>18661100
Best bet is to get female friends. Lots of em. The kind of cute girls you're talking about have a lot of female friends and little to no guy friends.

If you have a lot of female friends and they introduce you to their friends, you might find one.

Best advice I can give you other than just cold approaching some qt you see in a library
>>
>>18661144
Someone who shares their values around sex, for starters. Best case scenario, your sexual history will be a turnoff and you'll go your separate ways. Worst case scenario, your sexual history will make them insecure and/or jealous and it'll hurt your relationship.
>>
>>18661150
ignore this cuck. it is perfectly naturally for top tier males to have a loyal, chaste girlfriend even if they've fucked sluts. even if they're fucking sluts right now.
>>
>>18661146
I'm perfectly fine cold approaching people but I never would've considered the library. But it does seem delicate, a library seems like an easy place to get kicked out of for trying to pick-up girls
>>
>>18661172
People go to the library to get shit done, it's not some 'cool place to hang out'. Leave girls alone in the library.
>>
>>18661177
Normally I would but the alternative seems like it would take a while
>>
>>18661184
Why am I not surprised that a guy who has a history of casual sex wants instant gratification?
>>
>>18661188
I just want to feel like I'm progressing, I want to meet a great girl like I've described, go out with her and make her happy and make myself happy. I want a relationship I have no interest on just hurting some nice girl because I feel like it.
>>
>>18661194
That doesn't happen instantly. It's not like you can pop down to a store and buy your ideal girlfriend.
>>
>>18661198
I didn't really ask for that, I was only ever asking for where I could meet that kind of girl because at the moment most girls I talk to are really superficial and I don't think they're gf material
>>
>>18661204
>I didn't really ask for that
>the alternative seems like it would take a while
Sure doesn't sound like you're willing to be patient

>most girls I talk to are really superficial and I don't think they're gf material
You don't exactly sound any different to them yourself
>>
>>18661229
In my experience being patient doesn't really accomplish anything and is basically the same as sitting at home doing nothing, I want to start working towards this.

As for me being superficial I'm literally in a thread saying I want to give up good looking girls for one with a good personality
>>
>>18661100
GO TO A CONVENTION M8 There are plenty of women who are single there, make conversation about whatever it is you are interested, have a drink, etc. The lady I'm with I met at a con and dated 4 months later. She's adorable cute sexy and nerdy all in one 5'7" package. A convention is a great place to meet people and mature nerdy women. Pick a cosplay that'll draw attention if you're willing and just be chill! Be Natural!
>>
>>18661239
Being active is important. And trust me, they've probably slept around as much as you. Girls who are cute do get attention. Don't let the ChanPolice deter you or make you feel bad for being 19 and able to actually pick up easy women.
>>
>>18661261
I've never done any cosplay before or gone to a con but it's something I want to do
>>
>>18661286
DO IT. If you're fit you have freedom to cosplay almost anything. Women are drawn to cons because Cosplay is a huge attracter of artistic nerdy types; and men don't typically get into crafts. Depending on your region (Assuming ur a US citizen) you'll have either Chicago, Minnesota, San Fran, San Diego, Miami, Dallas, or New York cons to choose from if you're looking for the biggest ones.
>>
>>18661311
Had no idea you could pick up girls through cosplay. I'm not typically very artistic but i am fit.
>>
>>18661100
I mean they are around but probably not in the places like bars and stuff.
Try other types of social things than just direct drinks and sex.

You are already in pretty good spot if you can pull sluts normally.
>>
>>18661158
Op, I'm the type you are apparently looking for. And I do agree with the other post, I can find someone just as smart as me with the same values and hasn't whored themselves out for the sake of one night stands with lower chicks. Its a turn off, either lie about it or date someone like yourself.
>>
>>18663520
So what qualities do you look for in a guy? I really don't know how to attract shy girls, I mean most of my experience is basically be happy, be positive and be fun to be around then eventually sex will happen if you notice signals
>>
>>18663678
>wants a relationship
>focused on sex as a first step

m a n w h o r e
>>
>>18663683
Plz help, I don't expect sex as a first step it's just that I don't know how to start a relationship differently
>>
>>18661100
So you basically don't want to be held accountable for your decisions? A "wholesome" girl isn't saving herself for someone who sleeps around with sluts. Ever consider that there are guys who've been looking for this girl much longer and would be a much better match? It's obvious from your comments that you'd try to have sex right away. I'd tell any decent girl to avoid you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>18663806
Op here, what makes you think that someone else would be a much better match? Sleeping around isn't my only personality trait by any means and is actually a minor part of my life. I only did it to compensate for being a kisses virgin until college. I don't get why people are so fixated on the fact that I had sex.
>>
>>18663831
If it's no big deal why do you have to have a wholesome girl. Find someone like you.
>>
>>18663831
You are just getting baited you know.
Most of posts like that are literally from one guy, there's only 8 posters here
>>
>>18661100
You're in college. Focus on self improvement and they'll come to you
>>
OP, you'll attract the same kind of people as your lifestyle. If you want to find a wholesome girl, ask yourself: what do wholesome people do? What defines wholesome to you?

Is she a woman that plays a lot of games, smokes weed, and doesn't take life too seriously?

Is she a career woman that attends conferences for fun?

Is she sporty and runs marathons for fun on the weekends?
>>
>>18664882
Actual advice and very well put
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.