[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got my army rifle and one round I stole. Where do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

I've got my army rifle and one round I stole. Where do I aim to kill myself safely?
>>
>>18660610
Why do you wanna do that?
>>
>>18660612
Doesn't matter anymore. Long story.
>>
>>18660610
you could google this

state (or at least think about) your true intention for posting

sage
>>
>>18660620
It's not like you have anything better to do than shoot yourself.
>>
>>18660629
I tried. There's no obvious instructions
>>
File: 168468486468.jpg (43KB, 580x434px) Image search: [Google]
168468486468.jpg
43KB, 580x434px
Put your rifle in your mouth and aim to shoot your cerebellum. Pic related. Some people survive after a headshot. Not if you shoot at your cerebellum.
>>
>>18660635
Cheers

/thread
>>
you could consider this first:

>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
>>18660633
I'd rather you succeed than become a vegetable or something.

>>18660635
Is right that, if you destroy your cerebellum, you will die.

However, I think you might miss. You should set up a situation where you'd die of a shot to the leg. Then it doesn't matter where you aim. Follow?

The people who survive gunshots to the head survived because they got medical attention. Just avoid getting even noticed before you are dead.

I think using a shotgun would seriously lower the time it takes for you to die. You'd have a massive hole in your head.

My first thought, and you should probably think this over more than I have, is that far enough in the uninhabited woods where there is no hunting or rangers, that you would not be found in time
>>
>>18660653
Yee I plan on driving into the woods and doing it in some shrubs. Can't get a shotgun.

/thread
>>
>>18660646
also this

dealing with psychs and therapists can be very helpful or it can be shit but that's not the point.

the point is that life can be worth living, again. imagine this movie-esque and supernatural scenario.

you die, and then an angel comes to you. the angel shows you a video of what the rest of your life would be like had you not killed yourself, only stopping on important moments like (cliche) when your son is born or something like that. basically you learn what the rest of your life would have been like in detail, but not too much.

isn't it possible that you would say, "man...this was a really bad idea. I understand why I didn't see things getting better, but I wish I had the courage and the patience to try again. I wasted myself."

"yeah. that would have been better. okay it's time to take you to the soul-destroyer machine, where it renders your consciousness non-existence."

"Noooooo. nooooo. AAAAAA"

*he drags you into a machine that eliminates your soul*

so if that all sounds good to you, you probably need help
>>
>>18660664
As if I'm ever getting laid lmao

Soul destruction sounds good to me man.

Life is meanigless anyway.
>>
>>18660660
>>18660642
Don't like being the standard "don't do it" guy. But these threads strike a bone with me no matter whether they're legit or troll.

Just don't fucking do it man, get help. Help does exist
>>
>>18660670
>thinks he can't even get his dinker dunked in his entire life
>gonna shoot his brain because of this
>>
>>18660670
Just call this number. You are in control and you can do whatever you want, but just give yourself a chance to talk to someone.

+1 (800) 273-8255
>>
Good bye, Anonymous. Let peace be upon you.<3
>>
>>18660680
Why live if you can't get laid? That's not even my biggest problem lmao
>>
>>18660680
>Implying I'd ever even try to get my dinker dunked
>>
>>18660692
Why can't you get laid and what is your biggest problem then?
>>
>>18660692
what age are you
>>
>>18660703
Because I hate life and I hate life.

/thread
>>
>>18660678
fuck off you think we don't know we can get help. help won't magically make me give a shit about my life. fuck off
>>
>>18660711
What's wrong with life?
>>
>>18660712
Go out with a bigger bang though. Pictures and slit your wrists first
>>
>>18660711
You don't hate life, you hate your circumstances. Life is what you make of it. If you choose to live shit, your life will be shit. If you work at it and even try to genuinely find something, anything that makes you happy or a goal to live for, then you will have even a decent life at the least.
t. Was going to kill myself until I realized how badly I wanted children
>>
>>18660653
>Buy a plain t shirt and write "If you have found my body I am trying to off myself, please do not attempt to medically assist me, I do not want to be a vegetable after this" multiple times across the front and back
>Go inna woods and shoot yourself
>Any hunters/rangers who might find you will probably be conservatives and respect your right to die by calling it in after you croak
Win win
>>
>>18660740
And do you have children now?
>>
>>18660741
For most people if they found someone dying with a gun to their head they would seek help regardless of what the tee said
>>
Hey OP, psychotherapist here.

Suicide is a permanent solution to what may be a temporary problem.

Depression is a treatable problem. There's good evidence of the effectiveness of treatments like CBT.

Speaking to someone may help. You can speak to someone on +1 (800) 273-8255
>>
I try to think for myself. It doesn't seem to work. Why live if I can't think for myself.
>>
>>18660741
I guess in some respects American conservatives are trying to conserve a classic sense of liberty

it would be extremely liberal if there was a special optional DNR tag for someone who was trying to kill themselves
>>
>>18660763
you aren't honest with yourself. that's why you're hitting a wall. someone who wanted to be dead wouldn't go to the place where everyone tries to find a better way for them.

thinking you can't have the fucc or that you'll never say (about the course of ten years or so) "man I'm glad I chose to stay alive" is just an extremely common delusion for depressed NEETS
>>
>>18660770
meaning its not true

you can have sex and be happy, very easily. tons of people are doing it for very little money and you can do it too. you should listen to

>>18660762
and give it another shot

you can always kill yourself later if it doesn't turn out to be worth it
>>
>>18660775
I'm painfully aware that people have sex all the time. Not gonna happen for me.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>18660828
shoot your brain out then goddam
>>
>>18660832
I will, tomorrow. Stuck around to laugh at the "don't do it" moralfags.
>>
>>18660845
don't make me cry

maybe consider finding a better way to cope with negative feelings
>>
Can you imagine actually enjoying real physical intimacy?
>>
>>18660845
oh and people killing themselves for stupid reasons because they don't want help doesn't factor into my morality system

and I don't believe anything you've said in this thread, because it's all painted by the mentality of someone who needs help
>>
>>18660853
>>18660845
including the stuff about your killing yourself. I'm not your momma, OP
>>
>>18660845
maybe you asked for help and got some shit help, but you know that just means to keep trying different things over time. that's the reality of the situation.

no way out. suicide would just be a lame bummer that would actually make everything worse
>>
>asking 4chan when all this info is easily available
>saying /thread like 4 times and then coming back for more
>reacting aggressively towards people trying to help like a screaming kid shouting "leave me alone!"

This smells of attention seeking.
>>
>>18660664
>the angel shows you a video of what the rest of your life would be like had you not killed yourself,

Given the way it's been going, what if I still decided it would have been better to end it sooner? What if more bad, maybe even worse shit happens to me? What if something good happens to me and then the next week I find out I am dying of liver failure from all the drinking I've done to cope?
>>
>>18661411
I think you're being a bit dramatic and you need help.

my story was dramatic because it was hypothetical and designed to make a point.

thinking and acting in dramatics all the time is probably a surefire way to make the misery worse and to not stabilize and solve the problems you are unhappy about

to literally answer your question, you are alive now, you can keep trying, and if it becomes too shit you can always off yourself later

generally speaking, some kid killing himself because he delusionally believes he can't get something petty like sex (as if he has no dick or something) is one of the lamest murder/suicide excuses I've ever heard, and it's darwinism at work
>>
Normies that believe that everything will be ok ITT

Happiness is not for everyone. I have meet people that had the same problems after years of therapy and medication because none of those methods are designed to help you for more than 3 months (supposing that you have the right meds).
If you are having a bad time (temporal problem), it works, but there are people that have been dealing with that shit for most of their lives, so you should at least respect their decision. You can't force people to be alive because you don't own them.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.