[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've entered weird relationship with a girl, and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tattoes.jpg (24KB, 570x319px) Image search: [Google]
tattoes.jpg
24KB, 570x319px
So I've entered weird relationship with a girl, and I have very serious doubts about it/her. Here's why:

>is fascinated with evil, death etc.
>blackmailed me with suicidal tendencies
>more than 3 tattoes
>sends me a lot of selfies, like a lot
>talks a lot about domination and submission
>it is possible that she ended up with me only due to jealousy (we met few years ago when I was attracted to someone else)
>she pushes our relationship very fast
>she bragged about not sticking up to rules a few times already
>now she is trying to make me jelous of her
>likes drama
>doesn't read, at all
>I gave her small present, few days later she "lost it" and blamed me for stealing it
>has a weird habit of "acquiring" my thoughts, meaning, I share something personal with her and some time after she tells me same thing about her (it's not llike that with everything)
>probably daddy issues
>toxic relation with single mother

Recently she shared with me that she had some learning disabilities, bullying periods in her early childhood and was put in "difficult youth" primary school.

What would be your diagnosis?
Should I run from her?
>>
>Likes drama

I dunno, OP. You might just be the right kind of oblivious for the job.
>>
>>18660552
Look pretty cancer to me

Try to talk to her about these problems to understand, but imo it's a lost cause
>>
>>18660552
My diagnosis is that you have some issues and should probably go to therapy and figure out why you are so attracted to such an unstable person.
>>
>Hey /adv/, there's a bottle of bleach under my sink. Should I drink it?
>>
Attention hore
>>
>>18660569
I was diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder long time ago which is C cluster. I'm afraid I attract and am attracted to B cluster personalities.
>>
dodge the fucking bullet and run for the fucking mountains.

not sure if it's too late though

>weird relationship with a girl
relationship with a psycho

ftfy
>>
>>18660552
>not sure if it's too late though
why?
>>
>>18660552
>talks a lot about domination and submission

honest time talk: this could make up for a lot if you get out of it the crazy shit you really want in bed. Just saying, weight the pros and cons.
>>
>>18660584

wow!

I really don't know what you are talking about but it really sounds like you are retarded
>>
is she hot, as in "holy shit i cant believe i'm actually fucking her right now" hot?
if yes, welcome to your first hot psycho chick relationship enjoy the ride while it lasts, and be glad once it's over.
if not, just dump her for your own safety.
don't worry too muvh about her, she'll find someone else easily.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.