[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9 pm in London, a hot night >Staceys wearing almost nothing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: the-rosso-sisters-7.jpg (131KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
the-rosso-sisters-7.jpg
131KB, 640x640px
>9 pm in London, a hot night
>Staceys wearing almost nothing, those qt girls you see during the day who you delude yourself in to thinking you could ever get, on the prowl for Chads, loud and aggressive
>on my way home intending to read boring books I don't even enjoy so that pseudo intellectuals stop telling me I'm a pleb
>youth..... wasted
>>
File: 1497361597955.jpg (37KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497361597955.jpg
37KB, 600x530px
Stacey is mean, anyways.
>>
I'm a chad and I bang Stacey every weekend. I'm perfectly happy, my life is a bottomless bowl of cherries and nothing ever goes wrong. All because I bang Stacey on the weekend. Banging Stacey is the meaning of life.
>>
File: 1501163623569.jpg (111KB, 560x933px) Image search: [Google]
1501163623569.jpg
111KB, 560x933px
>>18660423
It unironically is, so our offspring can be even greater.

You have to break the cycle, anon.
>>
>>18660431
height and trendy facial aesthetics are really not objectively great things. it's just a common preference. I've seen a lot of movies where all of the "beautiful women" were the director's specific type of 'fetish', and thought, "Man I just wouldn't fuck in this universe, or maybe I would be gay."

so before you think you're saying something smart, stop to think about whether or not you're the appropriate age to use this site. not to single you out or anything - most people on here are stupid, especially if I can be about 30,000 times more right than they are about most things.
>>
File: 1503318625840.png (832KB, 459x650px) Image search: [Google]
1503318625840.png
832KB, 459x650px
>>18660450
Dude, you can't live in the dark for the rest of your life.

Enlightenment can be painful but at least you're aware.

What we're attracted to is not a coincidence. People don't shoot other people because they played Call of Duty. The directors put certain elements there because they know what the audience wants. Which brings $$.
>>
I know attractive, sexually active and wealthy individuals who are also deeply unhappy individuals. I could name numerous celebrities who fit that mold too if you needed absolute proof.

get fit>fuck stacey>be happy forever is what autists on /fit/ say. Dont be an autist.
>>
>>18660518
>I could name numerous celebrities who fit that mold too if you needed absolute proof.
Name 3
>>
>>18660404
You don't actually have to be that hot to fuck Stacey, just meet a minimum standard of being slightly above average and have fun. Genuinely if you're able to make Stacey's night more fun she and you meet that criteria she will probably fuck you,
>>
File: lg.jpg (98KB, 468x649px) Image search: [Google]
lg.jpg
98KB, 468x649px
>>18660550
>name 3

marilyn monroe
Heath Ledger
Lucy Gordon

All three killed themselves.
>>
>>18660571
Decided to lay down more wisdom, you can ignore reddit and 4chan advice on if you look good enough to fuck Stacey, They told me "it wasn't on the cards" and now I fuck a Stacey every week. Put any amount of effort into how you look and dress, being fit is not too important so long as your face look good and you look fine with a shirt on. By the time your shirt is off she's already decided to fuck you so don't bother with abs unless you want to try and get the same Stacey twice. The two most important things you can change are how you dress and how you act. Act happy and upbeat instead of a miserable incel and people will treat you as if you aren't a miserable incel. Don't be afraid of rejection if you are towards the bottom end of Stacey's standards it might take 5 attempts in a night.
>>
>>18660600
But being a Chad is a mindset.
>attractive, sexually active and wealthy individuals
Takes you so so far.

I type this after re-reading your post.

>inb4 pushing the goal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.