[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i attractive any femanons here i have low confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170827-055246.jpg (787KB, 1130x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170827-055246.jpg
787KB, 1130x1439px
Am i attractive any femanons here i have low confidence please be honest.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170827-055230.jpg (816KB, 1210x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170827-055230.jpg
816KB, 1210x1453px
>>
>>18660339
Using proper punctuation is way more important than your physical looks anon.
>>
>>18660355
Kinda dodged the question but i will admit im shit with stuff like that
>>
File: 1499980023936.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499980023936.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18660355
>Using proper punctuation is way more important than your physical looks anon.
>>
/adv/ from guy of the same level
You are low testosterone unmanly manlet. You can still improve a lot by lifting and working on social skills and confidence. This will rise you by few points.
>>
I give u thumps up .
>>
>>18660339
I mean, you're not ugly. I'd say average but I think that has to do with the style you chose. Your facial features are not bad.

The pic with the dog gave me a beta orbiter vibe.

The second pic was cuter, but you look really young, about 18, and you attract 15 year old white girls that don't know any better. Im 25 though, if you're closer to my age and just look young, you need to do something to look a little older.
>>
I don't know how to tell you this, but you're a dog, Anon.

I don't think dogs make up a large demographic of this sites users.
>>
>>18660391
Im 19
>>
>>18660339
Not bad! Definitely not ugly at all. Facial features are good and your skin seems fine. I'd say maybe go for the stereotypical hitler youth cut tho.
>>
>>18660387
Thx
>>
>>18660339
Which one are you? Because the dude in the right is 10/10, other one not so much.
>>
>>18660409
Okay, so you still look a little young for your real age, man, I honestly think you'd look more appealing to girls your age if your hair was shorter and you grew a beard (if capable). If not, no mustache go clean cut and get your eyebrows cleaned up

I think you could go a couple of ways here with your clothing choices. Second pic looks like you dress like your a high school junior, like "I dress like a One Direction member to cribsnatch" kinda guy, man.

Either start working out and obtain muscle mass and start dressing more like a man, or go for some kinda skinny cool guy look with a lot of pop culture hobbies.

The way you dress now, kinda tells me you don't do much or have hobbies. I know this seems really trivial, but you need to make your outside match your inside. It's that first impression shit that goes a long way.
>>
>>18660442
Yeah i cant grow a bearded its seedy af but thx for the input
>>
>>18660420
>I'd say maybe go for the stereotypical hitler youth cut tho.
Please don't do this.
>>
>>18660339
Yeah you're attractive enough.
>>
>>18660355
You're missing a comma, anon.
>>
>>18660339
Genuine fem advice:
First pic looks like your dogs thinking "oh fuck did this ugly fucker just take a selfie with me for his tinder profile? Dumb fuck will only get matches if owning a dog outweighs everything else he is. This is embarrassing"
Second pic is gross, u try hard.

Keep shaving the shit above your lip, maybe try for a thin jawline type of scruff to frame your baby face and get a haircut and learn to style it properly.
And get a new smile or whatever that thing is?
>>
>>18660339
You are not attractive.
>>
Femanon here, you are just my type OP, kinda scruffy, not skelly, you should grow a beard
>>
>>18660339
As a guy, you look alright. Not ugly as fuck but not one I'd consider major competition. This looks like it's from a tinder profile or some shit. If that's the case IMO dudes who post pics with dogs are tryhard and it's cliche as fuck. It's right up there with shirtless mirror pics, pics with random females, and pics in the gym.

Also in the second pic you look metrosexual.

And finally, personally, I think the snapchat avatars should be left to women. It looks gay, not quirky or fun when men use it.
>>
>>18662250
This. Snapchat avatars are cringey on dudes. Pretty cringey on ladies too, but a little less so.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.