[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need opinions anons, here is a story. May, go to a baseball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CFP485hUkAAMgnH.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CFP485hUkAAMgnH.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
I need opinions anons, here is a story. May, go to a baseball game with some friends. Call one friends Gf a thot as a joke. Yeah I guess that was idiotic. And of course He got mad. Later I ask friend 2 why Friend 1 was so pissy, as I thought it was obviously a joke. After that friend 2 went and told friend 1 what I said. Friend 1 thought that was trash talking. Long story short I called him a pussy who couldn't take words. We eventually made up but it always comes up now and then and it's hard because friend 1 always thinks he is in the right. Who do you guys think was in the wrong anons? Me or friend 1
>>
youre a dick. Apologise to this guy.
>>
>>18660311
I guess you can say I did. We made up but every now and then it comes up and he always says he is in the right but for some reason I can't believe that. I don't know why.
>>
your friend sounds like a pussy. Trash talk with my friends all the time and we never need to "make-up" cause of it. That's just what friends do
>>
>Long story short I called him a pussy who couldn't take words.

This is where you crossed the line into being a dick. If you'd have said "It wasn't a serious comment, it was a joke I said without any intention of hurting you", and he still moaned and took offence, then I'd say he was in the wrong.
>>
>>18660353

You and your friends know your boundaries. Clearly this guy misjudged a boundary.
>>
>>18660380
That is fair, although before I did that I do believe I said something like that. I'm not entirely sure though
>>
Some people are more sensitive to insults than others. You hurt your friend, maybe you didn't mean to, but you still did.

Learn from this, apologize and move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.