[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >friendless since birth >zero social skills >got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1496401710286.jpg (54KB, 798x518px) Image search: [Google]
1496401710286.jpg
54KB, 798x518px
>be me
>friendless since birth
>zero social skills
>got work after being a neet for 1 year after graduating
>eats alone on breaks and lunch
>co workers always notice im always alone and always asks me why
>i just laugh it off saying "im just not really feeling well hehe..."
>asks me if know or follow any sports
>i answer no (i really don't)
>asks me if i watch or follow *insert mainstream normie moba games and series and movies here*
>i answer no
>"oh okay anon i guess i'll see you around"
i can't take it anymore i want to have at least 1 friend i can talk to
i don't even have internet friends
>tfw you're too robot for normies
>tfw you're too normal for internet edgelords, weabs, nerds

i just want to integrate into society and i don't know how
i've been alone all my life never had someone i can call my bestfriend
i don't even care about losing my virginity anymore i just want friends
i look normal i dress normal what's wrong with me?
almost all the time the people i talk to, i can always sense that they can tell im a beta, a weirdo because i don't do any of their normie (always this hated internet slang but idk what else to call them) activity
same goes with nerds, geeks, the losers and the weirdos
back in highshool and college i tried my luck trying to get into their circle but im too normal to them in a sense that i lack knowledge about their weab whartevere the fuck culture

tl;dr no social skills, no friends at work is depressing me, don't know how to make friends, teach me how.
>>
But it does.
>>
>>18660276
Where do you live? I'll be your friend
>>
>>18660314
sadly i live in an irrelevant third world county
but thanks man
>>
>>18660276
Seems like you don't have any interests or hobbies, OP. Up until now, I didn't think people like that even existed. You just might be hopeless, sorry.
>>
>>18660323
:'(
>>
File: 1498573954768.png (356KB, 1550x868px) Image search: [Google]
1498573954768.png
356KB, 1550x868px
>>18660322
What a coincidence, I live in one too.
Hell, I bet mine is more irrelevant then yours.
>>
>>18660335
Don't listen to what that anon has to say. Everyone can do something with their lives, everyone can be someone's positive inspiration. Even you, coming out here on the internet, are showing that you are brave enough to admit that you are suffering and even trying to cure it. You have my respect.

As for no friends, could you explain like what has always blocked you from becoming friends with other people and in what ways could you change your current relationship with the people you know?
>>
>>18660357
th-thanks anon

aside from not being interested in mainstream media and any sports i think maybe im too quiet but that't because im afraid that i might say something offensive to them or something they might find weird about me and maybe because i don't drink and smoke (yeah im a pussy, in my place and in my mind it's something embarassing to tell people about)
when on breaks they're out smoking and when we have days off or after work they proceed to bars, parties and stuff and im stucked at home playing vidyas

>and in what ways could you change your current relationship with the people you know?

idk man maybe try to be more outgoing and play sports (most of my coworkers are into sports)
that's why im asking for help
>>
>>18660349
at least you live in europe
i live in SEA/jungle asian countries
>>
>>18660276
>i can't take it anymore i want to have at least 1 friend i can talk to
>i don't even have internet friends
>tfw you're too robot for normies
>tfw you're too normal for internet edgelords, weabs, nerds
Fuck man. This is so me. You hear it here a lot that the key to new friends is a shared mutual connection like a hobby or some shit. So I have a bunch of interest categories floating around in my head that I'm always looking for in someone else. But of course to even learn about other people it has to be a social setting at the bare minimum. And any social setting I can think of seems like I would have to be out of my damn mind to go there alone with no friends. That is pushing myself out there, that takes passion, where is the passion supposed to come from. No one cares whether I do this thing so why should I. It's a big paradox of bullshit. I don't think there is an answer other than, worry about the next thing...you know accept your life how it is. Sorry OP.
>>
>>18660397
>at least you live in europe
It's just you thinking grass is greener on the other side. There's a reason why my country has higher suicide rate then even Japan.
>>
>>18660388
You don't have to have an interest in mainstream media to be able to talk to someone. You can talk about any topic that comes to your mind that others would wanna talk about. Each topic of conversation depends on each person you wanna talk to. Everyone is different. Some are more into mainstream media and some are not. You will eventually find someone to whom you are interesting enough for them to consider you a friend. Just never be afraid of talking to people and stating your opinion. If you do offend someone, ask them if you did and then apologize. It's not your ffault for offending them, you didn't know it would offend them. If they don't accept your apology, then they have too childish of a mentality and shouldn't be dealt with anyways.

And as for your co-workers doing sport, that's not a bad thing. You could do sport with them. 2 reasons: You get social comforting and you get physical exercise with it. I think that's pretty healthy and awesome of a social gathering. Then again, it's your choice. Just be sure to not become the person you don't want to be.
>>
Ok

I do this shit too, im a little better at it now but im trash with women im interested in. I have some kind of self value/confidence block i push onto everything and its weak bullshit.

I dont watch tv or many movies or pay attention to news, sports, whatever.

Sometimes itll be weird because youll be left out while people are talking about sports or types of music you dont care about or whatever. Itll be harder to connect with people in a really quick common way but i bet you really are interested in a few things and if theyre ever brought up you can talk about them just like your co workers do with sports.

You could just ask and see if anyone works out at a gym and go do that. Itll make you feel better, youll learn about your body, and its an easy way to develop friendships outside of work.

Shit dude, if im a 26 year old virgin that just never cares about pop culture and i can have a couple of friends then you can do it too. Alot of it just seems like opening yourself up for failure but thats ok, you have a desire to get to know some people so you can call them friends and thats worth trying for.
>>
>>18660276
Aight mate, I'm like you and what makes it even sadder is that I'm a girl and it's weird for a girl to be a recluse kek
But I'm also smart at rationalizing shit, part of it comes from realizing that there are many situations I could be in but I'm not and this alone should make me happy. I'm not disabled, I'm not unhealthy, I'm not fighting off cancer, I'm pretty average looking albeit autistic af and I'd rather suffer through all the awkward moments of life than to actually be unhealthy or disabled.
Accept yourself, so what if you're awkward, life is short, no one thinks about you and there's a chance that no one even notices. They can't kill you for being awkward, they can hurt your feelings, maybe you've got to grow a thick skin and look at it differently.
Just say hello to the mates at work, smile, realize how lucky you are to even have a job while there are millions in india shitting on the streets and they don't feel awkward about their condition.
Why should you feel sad for something you can't control? Own it, stop worrying senselessly
also if you need a friend, I can be your friend. I have zero friends except my bf
>>
>normie
>liking mobas

These two things are mutually exclusive OP.
>>
>>18660276
Ah so is the life of a cyborg.
Don't worry I feel the same too. Whatever though. Apathy in that area helps.
>>
>>18660276
Learn to be happy with yourself. Build yourself up on a solid foundation of confidence in skill, interests and personality, and then go from there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.