[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of male body type best matches this? And why does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_9779.png (3MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9779.png
3MB, 750x1334px
What kind of male body type best matches this? And why does it seem like girls like this don't exist in real life?
>>
>>18660136
Bump
Really depends on the individual. This girl looks like she goes clubbing, so probably a guy that's at least toned.
>>
>>18660136
Whales probably mate with other whales.
>>
File: IMG_9830.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9830.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>18660190
How is this a whale?
>>
File: IMG_9831.jpg (114KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9831.jpg
114KB, 750x1334px
>>18660174
How does this match up?
>>
>>18660202
I'd say that's the perfect male equivalent.
>>
Practically speaking I'd say a fit man. Strong enough to use his strength on her, but while two heavier people look most natural to me, a big ass and a man with a gut can be a very unfortunate angling situation in the bedroom.

It seems that way because she has just the right fat distribution. It is rare for women to store it in their tits/hips/thighs/ass etc, and still have a slim face and waist. The heavier the woman gets the bigger the chance that some of that fat gets stores around the waist or neck area etc.
>>
>>18660195
She is fucking fat. Her ass is fat. Her hands are fat. She is a whale. You may call her curvy or thicc, whatever. She is still fat. Any woman heavier than 60 kg is fat (considering she is not taller than 175 cm, if she is then she might weight a little more)
>>
File: IMG_9834.jpg (145KB, 746x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9834.jpg
145KB, 746x728px
>>18660214
Well that is me, so perfect. I guess I'm just really looking for a girl that looks like this
>>
File: ideal body.jpg (74KB, 550x769px) Image search: [Google]
ideal body.jpg
74KB, 550x769px
/thicc/ is a /fit/ meme. It's not serious....
>>
>>18660231
She looks sexy, other pictures in this thread make me puke.
>>
>>18660136
My sister is bigger like this. She's actually in a long term relationship with an otter mode Chinese guy.

As for the few other women I know with this type of body (not necessarily this style of clothing/appearance), date builtfat and tall Mexican or black guys with financial stability
>>
>>18660244
Yeah I've got a bulky/power bodybuilder aesthetic which idk if that really works with thick and juicy like her. But that's my preference. I'm just very into aesthetics as well
>>
>>18660202
>>18660228
routine supps on any gear? age? im 6'1 and want to look like this strong fat mode bear mode please help
>>
>>18660275
No gear. Just BCAA and creatine and heavy lifting.
>>
>>18660285
Whats your week look like any programs you follow how long have you been lifting you look really solid and full
>>
>>18660287
Like 6-7 years. I do chest back shoulders legs chest back. First four days are heavy, last two are volume. And I eat a fuckton
>>
>>18660291
You look really good man no homo
>>
>>18660244
What's that tell you OP? You're a white man which is considered high status compared to other races (whether we want to admit it or not). These women are "top tier" in their respective zones. Black guys would usually date ugly fat white women, as would most mexicans. Builtfat and Tall Mexicans are high status mexicans, as are Black males with financial stability. These fat (and they are fat) curvy women date the highest tier in their perceived league. You don't have to be built to get a date with one but lord knows it'll help, as being built would help with dating 90% of women.
>>
>>18660305
Wait I'm confused though. What is their zone that you're saying? Are you saying I'm in their zone, or above it, or outside of it?
>>
>>18660312
Their perceived zone is "I can only get high status males of a minority race", when, unless you're dealing with a certain type of women (hint hint; ghetto or daddy issues), most would like white guys just as much if not more. With a body such as yours, you are DEFINITELY capable of nabbing some. I'm skinny as fuck and I can get similar.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (36KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
36KB, 520x416px
>>18660136
>>18660195
Shes fucking lard incarnate mate. Get some fucking standards man.
>>
>>18660325
>>18660225
See these reactions? This is backing my point up. Again, I'm not trying to be racist or anything or push any agenda. But white men are lauded for going after fat girls (or thicc if you so choose to call them that) because other white people think and know we can do better. I've straight had people tell me "you can do better" when I was seeing a very SLIGHTLY chubby girl. Like 10 lbs overweight at most. When a black guy or mexican nabs a thiccy, it's because the thicc girl is rejected by whites, and a thiccy white is a step up in most minorities eyes.
>>
if you're /fit/ and can make a fat chick overcome that immediate suspicion that you're just using her for quick sex because you think she's easy, you'll have a very loyal partner in her.
but in general bigger girls tend to not trust guys who they think are out of their league, you'll need to work your way through that.
>>
>>18660351
Do you think this is just simply a cultural thing? That white tend to lean towards thinner women as a result of being predominantly in higher class positions than Latinos or Blacks? Also this isn't to be racist, just genuinely curious. Because I know a lot of lower class white guys like big girls. Which also hurts my brain that I like them since I am upper middle class.
>>
>>18660195
>>18660351
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
Check it yourself if you don't believe us
>>
>>18660613
I only know she's roughly 5,10 but I have no idea as to how much she weighs.
>>
>>18660136
why do you do so much comparing? do you think it compares to your happiness in a net positive, or net negative way? do you have some idea that it's productive?
>>
>>18660622
Make a guess, it will fall into overweight category in any case. Well, actually she might be obese. Still, just make a guess
>>
>>18660624
why such abstract and nebulous questions? do you think you'te contributing to the topic at hand?
>>
>>18660608
Not him but I'd wager that it has to do with the natural build of the women. If you pick an average white, Asian and brown/black woman, the Asian will be most petite and the darker skinned most curvy, white somewhere in between. You see the whole average upper body with super thick legs and ass much more on colored women. I'd wager this has over time influenced cultural norms on beauty. Some things are more or less universal (waist-hip difference, youth and other signs of health and fertility) but your sense of aesthetics is also influenced by what you've seen around you.

Aka I'm pretty sure that the reason why many non-white cultures have a bigger appreciation for curvy women is because it is more common among them for women to be pleasantly curvy even when slim or of "normal" weight.
>>
>>18660624
What do you mean? I'm not really comparing. It was a genuine question about general social aesthetics
>>
>>18660632
if that's abstract and nebulous god help you

anyway yea

I got a picture of my friend irl she got a tiddy like the girl in pic and a cute nose like the tiddy too

and my man jimbo I think he is the equivalent to the overweight woman in your picture. he's a handsome guy but he's a real biggun.

after my calcumalataions I have ascertained that you have a 50% chance of a happy marriage to a woman similar to that in your pic, if you grease your elbows
>>
>>18660241
Well aren't you just the most pathetic thing?
>>
>>18660634
Yeah that makes sense. I'm sure diets and genetics play a big role as well. I just don't really understand why I personally like bigger/thicker women. It's honestly something about myself I wish I could change. I've tried but idk man it's hard
>>
>>18660351
>lauded
oops meant lambasted
>>
>>18660652
Got some kinks that I'm not 100% comfortable with myself (though admittedly less impactful than yours) and I feel you. But no one really knows how fetishes come into being. The most widely accepted theory is that something happens to you as a child that makes you form a connection - e.g. your mother was fat and for whatever reason that really stood out to you at a moment you experienced arousal. The idea is that as a young kid, you subconsciously "learn" that this is sexual and what sex works like.
It is a nice enough idea but very difficult to prove and regardless, there are many more people with fat parents (or otherwise fat influences) than grow to be primarily into fat people later on.

All the advice I can give you is try to embrace it sooner rather than later. It is wasted energy trying to fight desires that you simply have and no conscious arguments go into this preference, it is just the way you feel in this one regard that no one has full control over. Sexuality being mysterious and stronger than the mind is part of the appeal, after all.
>>
>>18660652
just accept it, there might be some way to pathologize it but that will just lead to shame and inner struggle. just trust your body.

i'm kind of in the same boat, always dated skinny girls happily, but kept longing thiccness. at some point i started having one night stands with chubby chicks and it's just nice. it's not even that the sex is better or worse, that depends entirely on the person you're with, but it just feels a little more right.

are you worried you might lose social status with a bigger girlfriend?
>>
>>18660671
>>18660663
Sort of worried about social status. Not in the stupid "what will my friends think" way but more along the lines of I have goals that require good social presence and having a chubby/thick/fat girlfriend kinda makes you look lesser to many people. On top of this, my family is fairly fit. I used to have a girlfriend who was average to moderately chubby and they felt like she was a hamplanet (she wasn't, objectively). So there's a couple different pressures I feel to negate my feelings. Plus, being fit myself, it is hard to endorse a nonfit and/or fattening lifestyle.

As for youthful experiences leading to fetishes, I honestly have thought on this many times before and I really cannot think of anything that would have happened. My mom isn't fat, and was definitly skinny as a rail when I was a kid. Neither is any family or family friends or anything. It's just weird I don't know where it comes from.
>>
>>18660695
Sure it might but what's the better option? Accepting these downsides and working with them to your best abilities or being with a woman you aren't (nearly as) attracted to?
If they are actually classy people they will judge your girlfriend more based on how put together she is, how socially graceful, how supportive of you, essentially how well she plays the role of your spouse at work events vs whether she is 20 lbs skinnier or heavier.
Either way you will have to deal with your eventual girl a lot more just being lovers, friends, co-parents etc than having to show her off to the world.
>>
>>18660713
Yeah I understand that. I'm just so aesthetically minded it's hard to break out of that. I love thicc girls but I also love the idea of presenting a good looking and powerful image to the world
>>
>>18660728
your /fit/ness can be an expression of your role as a strong protector and provider, her thiccness can be an expression of her role as the wife and mother.
it might seeem a little cringey at first, but it might sink in, and it might also be what you were hinting at with your original post, asking which body shape complements hers.
it's totally fine to have a more yin-yang approach to your partner rather than being equals.
>>
Don't listen to these basement dwellers anon. If she's into fit guys you're perfect for her. I've got her body type and fit guys are muy bueno to me. So you'd be perfect for her!
>>
>>18660728
I'm agreeing with this guy vvv women are the nurturers and providers. She's a gorgeous girl, and definitely comes off as strong. If you're worried about her eating habits getting in the way, then try a relationship first and then talk to her about it.

>>18660756
>>
>>18660756
You know what, that wasn't cringey at all. If anything that was super motivational. Thank you a lot anon.

>>18660759
And unfortunately the chances I will ever end up with HER specificat are slim to none. She's actually like semi popular on instagram and from a totally different country. I was more just using her as a reference. But if you have a body like hers that is awesome! Since we were talking about it earlier, can you talk about your experience with fit guys anon? Curious to see girls perspective.
>>
>>18660782
>maybe you're making yourself unhappy with all of this comparing that isn't even productive
>why are you being so nebulous, anon? why can't you just help me?

2 hours later

>*sniff* i've estimated, once again, that my chances are slim to none

okay.
>>
>>18660808
I didn't say the nebulous comment. And I'm not comparing anyone. I'm using a semi famous insta girl as an example of what an ideal girl is and just gauging what people think looks aesthetically pleasing
>>
I think i remember you op, weren't you the guy that made a thread about two fat girls back there?
>>
>>18660811
>I'm not comparing people
>I'm just [comparing people]

okay.
>>
>>18660817
>>18660808
shush, go find another thread.
>>
>>18660819
based on my approximations of the fat curvature I have deducted that I will find another thread
>>
>>18660816
Detective anon
>>
>>18660202
imagine having that body.. would be so fucking cool
>>
>>18660835
thats kind of a gross picture but yeah it would be nice to not be a frail, especially for health reasons

alas we are the computer frails, destined to whither in front of the LCD screens while the radiation hurts our eyes
>>
>>18660837
What makes the picture gross? OP here just curious not taking offense. Don't worry I'm a computer frail at heart
>>
>>18660860
since I don't know anything about the image I have to use my imagination

the open door is the front door of a second story motel room. the man hid his face because of the things he's done and what he's about to do. it's humid out - you can tell by the swim shorts. maybe he's going to a swimming pool. with one hand he holds the phone, but the other hand is posed *almost* neutrally. what is he going to do with that hand? that's the look of a hand that is about to do sex or violence, maybe both. he made a post about what kind of mate he wants, a joyful and somewhat indulgent mate with a large enough appetite to support any number of offspring, with a prom queen face and country-girl biceps. he speculates for a moment. not much success lately. posting on 4chan isn't helping either. the internet frails, albeit friendly, were unable to motivate him. he leaves, disheartened.
>>
>>18660883
Holy shit as the OP who simply used a random picture he had on his phone, I absolutely love you anon for this wonderful piece of writing.
>>
>>18660885
yeah I'm not paying attention to what's going on in the thread. I saw that pic and assumed it was you.
>>
>>18660918
Yeah it's me. In my grungy house. Definitly wouldn't mind more of that fictiticious story you made up for me though hahah
>>
>>18660961
what do you mean fictitious story
>>
>>18660136
>why does it seem like girls like this don't exist in real life?
uwot
anon, there are fat girls all over the place
>>
>>18660975
Fat but more distributed like this
>>
>>18660275
Fuck I just realized you said fat in that lol
>>
>>18660622
>5,10
wow! fuck these kissless /fit/ virgins.
take her

I pray every night for a big amazon like that
>>
>>18660136
bump
>>
>>18660195
This has to be bait right?
>>
>>18660202
>>18660214

No way. Girl in the first photo is fat, not 'toned' or anything. Fat deserves fat. Her equivalent is some ~130kg lard.
>>
>>18660622
As a fellow 5'10 girl, I will tell you based on my own weight and appearance that she is 100% obese. I think she's gotta be around 260 lbs.
>>
>>18661799
There is no way she's 260 pounds are you kidding me. Maybe 200 tops.
>>
>>18661799
P A R I S
A
R
I
S
>>
>>18661799
Pics
>>
>>18661799
please post lewds.
dont have to show your face, just stand in the mirror facing forwards and then sideways

thanks
>>
>>18661850
As a chubby chaser, I can tell you that 260 lbs is about right.
>>
>>18660136
I see tons of girl like this and they'll have bfs that are lanky fucks, to chads to guys as big as them.
>>
>>18661985
Yiu know from experience? I'm a chubby chaser too but the biggest girl I've ever been with was about 220 and she seemed bigger than this, although not nearly as tall
>>
>>18660136
>And why does it seem like girls like this don't exist in real life?
Because it's impossible. Look closely, her belly is shopped.
>>
>>18662010

Yes, from experience. I knew a girl who had that body type, height, and exact weight. Unless the girl you dated was 5'0, she was probably lying to you/herself.
>>
>>18660136
>What kind of male body type best matches this?
Tall and lean 100%
>>
>>18661987
My cousin is married to a woman with this kind of shape and he is indeed lanky, i don't know what's up with fat women and skinny guys.
>>
>>18660695
>My mom isn't fat, and was definitly skinny as a rail when I was a kid.
That is your answer I suppose.
>>
>>18662024
I'm small (5'3"/160cm) and a little bit curvy (135lbs/62kg). My husband is 6
'1"/184cm and like 150lbs/68kg :3
>>
>>18662024
>i don't know what's up with fat women and skinny guys.

Being skinny as a female is a sought after quality, while being skinny as a guy is at least as bad as being chubby (if not worse).
Bigger girls don't mind skinny guys though, for a variety of reasons, and this just leads many of us skinny guys to go down that road.
>>
i'm medically speaking in the obese range (bmi 29). i got lucky and have good fat distribution.
my husband is bit above otter mode i'd say.

i do think that chubby/fat girls go well with muscular guys. it makes sense. being fit boosts test, test makes you want more curves since it basically catapults you into animal instinct mode and broad hips and big asses/boobs have always been a sign of health, fertility and "energy cushioning" for surviving pregnancy and birth. being thin as a woman has only become fashionable in recent times, when food suddenly wasn't scarce anymore and the opposite of malnutrition became the standart. the instinctual part of the brain probably hasn't catched up with that completely.

and those attributes are most likely found in slightly obese women with good fat distribution.
>>
>>18660351
I'm the dude that posted the will smith.

I think it just boils down to "different strokes. different folks."
The problem isn't you going after a chubbier chick. The problem is you not admitting that she's chubby. If you're a chubby chaser that's fine but candying up the girl with the "thicc" title only leads to different expectations and will cause others to judge the girl based off the title. I think a lot of people classify thick differently. Example: pic related is what I think thick is.

I think that girl in the OP would be gorgeous if she slimmed up a bit. I'm talking like 20 lbs. But she's got them cellulite legs and arms that I just can't fuck with senpai.
>>
>>18662244
That makes sense, but from what i've saw, muscular guys tend to date fit/lean women, guys like op are somehow a exception.
>>
>>18662431
it depends on the age of the guy. the older they get (assuming they're fit), the more likely they get into the "procreate" zone. but ofc that's just generalization. there will always be people who donmt fit that bill at all.
>>
>>18662244
I have a pretty similar experience.

I am 150 lbs at 5'7, but I have a good fat distribution - big breasts, thin waist, flat stomach, large hips and ass, thick thighs.
A lot of guys love my body. I would rather be skinny, because I find that more elegant. But I do get complimented a lot and have a lot of guys after me.
>>
>>18662244
>>18662448
So from the female perspective you both think it's normal for a fit guy to like thicker/chubbier women? It seems like the more I lift, or the bigger I get, the more I want a girl whose heavier.

Also anon, that's exactly how my ex was, except maybe 160-170. She always complained that she wasn't a skinny rail, which made no sense to me as she attracted lots of guys
>>
>>18662044
How
>>
>>18660782
It's not as bad as one would think. Honestly, I ate better than the fit guy I was with, he just has always been muscular and works out like crazy. Any other fit guys I've been with, I've never gotten any comments. I don't feel uncomfortable with it until a thinner girl is in the room, unless I know for sure he's into chicks with curves.
>>
File: pjimage.jpg (126KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
126KB, 800x500px
>>18662428

Agreed. Also that woman is good looking. Pleanty of females look like the picture OP posted.
>>
>>18663175
>So from the female perspective you both think it's normal for a fit guy to like thicker/chubbier women?
Yeah. I don't have scientific studies about it, but for sure a lot of the guys who like me are fit and kinda older than me.
In high school no one gave a shit about me, but now it seems like all guys want to put it in my ass.

>She always complained that she wasn't a skinny rail, which made no sense to me as she attracted lots of guys
Can totally relate. I don't enjoy the way my body looks. My best friend is 110 lbs at 5'7" and I find her immensely elegant.

I always look slutty in anything. I'm way too shy to own the way I look. I have to cover my body up a lot because if I show a little cleavage or if I wear tight clothing I look like a cheap whore. It is very hard to balance "do not look like a whale" and "do not look like a whore".

The first time my boyfriend saw me naked he literally told me "holy shit, you should go around in your underwear".
>>
>>18663175
i do think that it's the most natural thing, yes. doesn't mean it's the norm, a lot of guys just date a skinny girl because they mainly date for others to validate their choice. which is a rather weak move. ofc there also are guys who are fit af but actually prefer fit or skinny girls, which is entirely ok, too! i just think it's lame to not go after the girls that get you going because you think you'd get shit for it.
>>
>>18663599
>I always look slutty in anything. I'm way too shy to own the way I look. I have to cover my body up a lot because if I show a little cleavage or if I wear tight clothing I look like a cheap whore. It is very hard to balance "do not look like a whale" and "do not look like a whore".

kek, that's true.
sometimes i want to get rail thin just so i can finally wear whatever i want without looking slutty in it.

after we had sex the first few times, my husband told me that i would "make a fuckton of money if i made porn".

it's a blessing and a curse, really.
don't get me started on the fact that i can never find bra's in my size...
>>
>>18663619
>sometimes i want to get rail thin just so i can finally wear whatever i want without looking slutty in it.
I actually did diet down to 125 lbs just because of that, but my tits stayed big and I just looked like a sex doll. I was basically just bones and tits.
I prefer the way I look now over that, but I wish I was skinny and frail still.

>don't get me started on the fact that i can never find bra's in my size...
I gave up on that. I just wear sport bras.
I have maybe 3 lingerie sets but they're slightly too small and my tits are basically suffocating me. I wear them just when my boyfriend is mad at me.
>>
>>18663648
i did that too, went down to 120 lbs, but my body just isn't built for that. as you said, my boobs were still huge. i still couldn't buy all the cute lingerie and wesr frail tops without a bra or even buttones blouses for that matter, so i just gave up on being "elegant" and "fragile" since my boobs just need a good ass to not look out of place. i look very weird when my thights get too thiny it just isn't balanced.

i have started to buy lingery that's god damn expensive, because that's the only way i can get bras in my size that don't look like my grandma's. but i get jealousy pangs everytime i go to a regular clothes store and see all that neat underwear that will never ever fit me.

on the other hand, it's easy as pie to look like a bombshell whenever i am in the mood for it. so i guess it also has some really good aspects.
>>
>>18660195
She's fat but her fat distribution allows her to keep some vestige of an attractive female figure.
She's lucky that fat didn't form into rolls or all go to her belly.

He arms are still pretty fat though
>>
>>18663660
Is it weird that the conversation of two thick women really got me going? You're both probably absolutely gorgeous anons
>>
>>18664059
maybe we need a more general chubby chaser thread, this one's about done anyway
>>
>>18664074
I'll make one, is that appropriate to make in adv though? If not I can do it on a more appropriate board. Or I guess I can word it in a way that's appropriate for adv
>>
>>18664094
well i do think a lot of guys have trouble "coming out" and both guys and girls might have a lot of questions for each other
as long as it doesn't devolve into a /soc/ type thing it should be fine here
>>
>>18660136
The male body that would best match this is Ronald McDonalds
>>
File: 1485473075146.jpg (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485473075146.jpg
142KB, 800x800px
>>18664136
Top kek.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.