[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carfags, Can somebody explain this to me, why is the 2016 ce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Carfags,
Can somebody explain this to me, why is the 2016 certified pre owned cheaper than an older model, am I missing something obvious (apart from SE and LE):

http://www.fremonttoyota.com/auto/used-2016-toyota-corolla-le-fremont-ca/17923950/

http://www.stevenscreektoyota.com/inventory/certified-used-2014-toyota-camry-se-fwd-4dr-car-4t1bf1fk4eu365203
>>
Because they're different dealers and might have different priorities and sales models.

Hell, the cheaper one might be the old bait-and-switch - you'll walk in expecting to purchase that one, but then they'll say something like "Oh sorry that's already promised to another buyer" or "We JUST sold it... but we have a similar model here. It's a bit more expensive but that one we listed actually had a little bit of body damage and didn't have as many options... we can get you a monthly payment that you'll be comfortable with though!"

Either way you really won't know unless you kinda understand cars and go to see for yourself.
>>
>>18659908
Is there a board on 4chan that helps out with stuff like this. I have no idea about cars. Also, I am a complete moron so I'll miss something obvious
>>
>>18659916
There's literally a board for this, /o/ and they might be a little more helpful for this but only this.

As far as price difference, different dealers. I bought a new car last year. One dealer wanted around $35K out the door for my car. I got the exact model, color, and trim at another dealer for $31,500 out the door. Why was the car cheaper at one dealership? Different dealers. The one I bought it at was probably more incentivized to move volume.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.