[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can an average looking guy get laid regularly without resorting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Can an average looking guy get laid regularly without resorting to hookers or duty sex?
>>
>>18659789
Have a wife/girlfriend
Then trap her in your basement and make her your sex slave and beat her up whenever she doesn't want your cock in her ass and only feed her macaronis once a day
>>
>>18659789
Yes, get a below average girlfriend and have sex with her.
If you mean with different women then ye no
>>
File: Gandy.jpg (71KB, 580x871px) Image search: [Google]
Gandy.jpg
71KB, 580x871px
>''you can do anything, bro''
>>
>>18659789
>>18659789

I have a friend who was a turbo-fucker in his youth

He wasn't pretty
He had bad acne and pockmarks
But he dressed nicely, did a lot of curls, and treated women like shit

He didn't bang executives and professors, but he rolled around in slut pussy
>>
>>18659789
artist?
>>
>>18660755
roger_bacon I think

Character is shima the cat
>>
>>18659789
yeah. if you get into a loving relationship, there's a good chance they'll give you more sex than the average guy who goes looking for strange can get.

metaphorically it's like having a trusted business partner versus refusing to do business with the same client and always looking for new ones

conveniently, this along with contraception makes it really easy for the average guy to be having a lot of sex
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>18659898
>>
>>18659789
>>18661400
and with appearance, don't get confused. a good amount of an appealing image has to do with "genetic health" and fitness level (both of which are somewhat in your control), but a good amount also has to do with what type of person you are coming off as - your clothes, your mannerisms, your position in life etc.

it's not all about your face, or your waistline or whatever, although those things are always important.
>>
>>18661403
Not op but
>tfw 22, been bald since 19
I lost the genetic lottery and I'm so lonely because of it.
>>
>>18661406
list of things /adv/ should ban people from bitching about

>height
>baldness
>other people's race
>the fact women exist

and I'm just getting started. things would be different with me in charge, yes sir.
>>
>>18661406
>>18661423
oh and

>having an average penis size
>>
>>18661423
You don't know what it's like to be bald in a world where it is weird to be bald.
>>
>>18661429
no, I don't know what it's like to be in your head. if you don't like the experience, try paining the walls or changing the furniture
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.