[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never felt this lovesick before. I've been nauseous and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: punchdrunklove19.png (635KB, 853x480px)
punchdrunklove19.png
635KB, 853x480px
I never felt this lovesick before. I've been nauseous and on the verge of puking all day. And during this weekend no friends or family are in town to spend time with.
What do? I just feel like crying all day and I'm a guy.
>inb4 sleep with over girls
I tried that and I just kept thinking of that girl and disappointed the other girls as a result.
>>
>>18659725
i've been in your position before. you need closure man. have you tried talking to that girl about how you feel about her? worst case is that she doesnt feel the same way, and you'll end up moving on anyways
>>
File: IMG_4651.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_4651.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18659771
>have you tried talking to that girl about how you feel about her?
Yeah we had that talk yesterday. My heart literally stopped beating for a second when she said she likes hanging out with me because I educate myself- I never felt any less sexy in my life. After pathetically admitting I loved her she didn't even believe me and said it's just my hurt ego talking.
After a long talk we parted ways with her saying: "we'll see each other" and me just leaving.
The thing is: what drove me to her is what drives me insane. It's so hard to define what makes her unique and so defiant of everything. I'm having a real hard time dealing with the fact that I'll never see such a fascinating person in my life again. I'm not sure if that alone is worse than her not returning the love I feel for her
>>
>>18659725
what's an Over Girl?
>>
>>18659900
Other girls.
>>
>>18659725
Anyone? fuck
>>
>>18660390
Er hun sot?
>>
She's not the only person you'll ever love and time will make it stop hurting eventually. In the mean time, you say to yourself "This hurts, theres' nothing I can do about the pain, but I'm going to enjoy my life to the best I can" and it'll slowly get easier over time.
>>
>>18659725
You are in literal oxytocin withdrawal since your pair-binding mechanism is still active without receiving the input it needs to function properly. Just recognize this, feel your feelings and ride it out man. Once that part of your brain deactivates it will get better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.