[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't appreciate life. I'm trying to better myself.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 68770-59290.jpg (20KB, 423x338px) Image search: [Google]
68770-59290.jpg
20KB, 423x338px
I don't appreciate life. I'm trying to better myself. Sometimes I have a hard time seeing the future. How can I have a stronger vision for my life?
>>
>>18659570
You cant see the future period. Im 30 and ive had rough times and great times but it always gets better.

I dont try to predict where ill be and i dont set specific goals.

I always just live today, keep learning, and keep improving and make sure my trajectory is pointed upward.

Trying to imagine the future is a useless endeavour and only leads to distress and disappointment.

If you do set a goal, thats fine, spend less time fantasizing about it and more time on the baby steps today that lead there.

Dont get upset when life gives you a fork in the road and forces you off track. Make good with where you are now and continue to move forward.

At 20 i never could have guessed where id be and what im doing now. I might have even called you crazy if you told me (and not because youre claiming psychic powers.) and yet here i am.

Thats what life does.
>>
>>18659582
Few more notes.

If you arent growing in your job get a new one. If your friends are toxic leave them. If you live somewhere you dont like move. If youre in a bad relationship fix it or leave it.

Always learn about new opportunities.

And remember little things like this loose example: there is a perfect job(s) for you out there that will pay well and fill all your needs.

Its extremely likely you dont even know it exists right now. It still exists, and if it truly is in your future, you still need to remember that you dont know fuck about it right now.

Thats why its so important to pay attention and keep learning.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
>>
>>18659592
I'm lazy. I know that I should wake up at 4am to lift but I don't. I wake up at 8 go to work and come home at 6. My job is great right now. I love it.

Right now I just don't know what I want from life. But I want to get to a point where I make $300 a day. I know I can do anything I just can't wake up somedays.
>>
>>18659605
Then i highly recommend you go to the library and get books on e commerce and home entrepreneurialship. You can keep your job and build a side income at home. Its easier than you think, you just (as my theme of advice goes) dont know about it.

>i dont get up at 4am to lift

That isnt laziness. Thats inability to commit to a pretty straining routine that it takes a special kind of person to do. Im anything but lazy, dare i say im very productive. I cant get my ass out of bed to save my life and i havent set my foot in a gym in 10 years. Im driven by other things.

Maybe theres another form of exercise or sport that would interest you more that provides exercise. Archery is a lot of fun and builds upper body strength for example.

More ways to lift than lifting, and more times to do it than 4am.
>>
>>18659655
If I wake up early I have more hours right?
>>
>>18659707

No. You need consistent sleep. If you wake up at 4am youre taking hours away from your night. Wake up at 7 and youre adding hours to your night.

Youre just changing where your time is. You might be one who operates better in the evening so if waking up early is so hard for you then forget it and make better use of your after work time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.