[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is considered wealthy? And is it realistic to aim to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What is considered wealthy? And is it realistic to aim to become a millionaire before the age of 30?

I am slightly above average in intelligence if academics are anything to go by
>>
>>18659261
Your questions are too vague to be answered accurately without further information regarding yourself.

Do you have any skills or talents that you could make a living off of? Are you physically attractive? What ethnicity are you? How old are you? Where do you live? What does your employment history look like?

You can get rich doing anything, as long as you're good enough at it. I'd say for the average person, it's unlikely to ever become a millionaire, though it's certainly an attainable goal with the proper motivation and suitable skillset.
>>
>>18659284
I'm a compsci graduate, not physically attractive, white, early twenties, I don't live anywhere longer than a few months as I travel around from country to country a lot, living off of savings for a year

I've only ever worked minimum wage jobs
>>
>>18659294
Then unless you get hit by a google car, yeah it's pretty unrealistic.

It's unrealistic for most people to be millionaires by 90
>>
>>18659412
Ok, for what kind of person would it be realistic to make a million before 30? Apart from people with rich parents.
>>
>>18659487
People who are incredibly talented, motivated, and have a mind for budgeting. You're not gonna make a million dollars with boots hitting the pavement, nobody works blue collar with the intention of living easy by 35. You're going to need some kind of innovation, and the fact of the matter is that at such a young age, you probably lack the experience to come up with something that someone older with better resources could have done.

"Above average intelligence" cut it, alone. Plenty of dumb people get rich, just by knowing how to move money properly. My suggestion would be this: make small goals.

Save $1000, read books on managing money, and keep going from there.
>>
>>18659261
$384 a day assuming 30 days in a month would get you enough money to live comfortably and reach millionaire status by 30. Sell 10 of something at $39.99 each day.
>>
>>18659531
I butchered a few parts of this post, because I'm working an 80 hour week.

>Nearly 30, definitely not a millionaire
>>
I save $60k a year and I'm 26. Pay's still going up but probably I'll still have to work till I'm about 45.
>>
>>18659572
What is your occupation?
>>
>>18659581
Finance (electronic trading - but any decent front office/buyside role will do)
>>
>>18659261
There's always that Denver DJ that grabbed Taylor Swift's ass. When she complained to her security, her head bodyguard got the asshole fired. He turned around and sued Swiftie for a cool $3 mil.

He lost, of course. White boys can't play the nigger lottery. They just look foolish.
>>
>>18659611
May I ask how you got into it?
>>
>>18659565
What went wrong?
>>
>>18659261
no, it's not reasonable at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.