[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ordered a replacement debit card three weeks ago as mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480694823684.png (164KB, 405x289px) Image search: [Google]
1480694823684.png
164KB, 405x289px
>ordered a replacement debit card three weeks ago as mine was going to expire
>3 weeks later, it still has not arrived, which probably means the postal service lost it
>bank says they cant do anything except send out a new card which will probably take another 2 weeks
>also says there is no way for me to withdraw my money unless i transfer it to another bank's account
>would take another 2 weeks to get a debit card from another bank
>cant get my money out to buy food and pay bills
>all my friends who live near me say they have no money or arent replying to my messages
>friends in other states want to help but are nowhere near me to lend me physical cash
>>
>>18659076
why dont you ask to transfer money to their account and let them withdraw it then give it to you
>>
>>18659087
"their" - Who exactly?
>>
>>18659092
Your friends who claim to have no money as if that's some sort of excuse, obviously. Not only that, but you can also go to the bank in person (a foreign concept these days, I know) and withdraw money if you have ID.

Also who pays bills in cash anymore?
>>
>>18659146
i dont pay bills in cash, but they cant charge my debit card when its expired obviously.

Those friends also say that they dont have time to meet up to hand me the cash if i transfer it to them.

Its an online only bank so no physical branches.
>>
>>18659164
>>
>>18659164
Is it not possible to pay these bills by paying the money directly in the account? Depending on what these bills are, you may be able to sort something out if you contact the person/company you're paying.

If running out of food is an issue, check out food banks, if you feel weird about just taking food you can pay them back or donate food later.

Maybe open a new bank account at a local branch, transfer your money to that account, and withdraw that cash at local branch.
>>
>>18659164
>Those friends also say that they dont have time to meet up to hand me the cash if i transfer it to them.
lmao what a weak ass excuse. Go ask your neighbor or something.
>>
>>18659076
What bank is this? I work for wells fsrgo and this sounds completely fucked. With us we can give you a temporary card, or withdraw cash in the branch
>>
>>18659076
At least you now know who are your "friends".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.