[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My virgin fiance wants me to make love to her even though the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1440883421364.jpg (772KB, 1600x3003px) Image search: [Google]
1440883421364.jpg
772KB, 1600x3003px
My virgin fiance wants me to make love to her even though the wedding is just 3 months away. Any reason why she'd want it now? We've been together for 3 years, can't she wait for a few more months?
>>
>>18658816
Someone else knocked her up. She has to have sex in this time frame or else you'd know that you aren't the father. Let that sink in.
>>
It's either a test or she's pregnant. Wait it out regardless, especially since you're already this close to the date. Best case you pass her test, worse case she cheated at this stage and you can leave her before having to pay child support for Tyrone
>>
>>18658816
Yeah, wait it out. Do whatever you can to wait.
>>
shes not used to wanting her man, now you can show her what its like to be teased.
>>
>>18658816
Why didn't you just ask her?
>>
It could be that she's impatient, but in the long run playing hard-to-get will benefit you more.

But there is also the possibilities of >>18658824
>>
>>18658816
Dunno OP, but it sounds fishy. Either ask her up front, or wait it out.
>>
>>18658816

3 years and no sex? Your balls must be swollen black Jesus christ dude
>>
>>18658974
i have my hand anon
>>
Obvious answer is to ask her. But to me it sounds like the full weight of the marriage is really sinking in and she no longer feels comfortable taking the leap without knowing what intimacy with you feels like.
>>
>>18658816
Wait. You've already waited 3 years, what will 3 more months do? You will regret it if you do it now.
>>
>>18658816
How did you get a virgin fiance OP? The more details the better.
>>
>>18659221
this is a ridiculous statement because a couple can be intimate without being sexual
>>
>>18658816
lol she cheated on you and got pregnant, now needs to make you think you're the father
>>
>>18659399
He obviously was referring to sexual intimacy we all know there are different forms of intimacy.
>>
>>18659425
This. Don't be an idiot OP, don't take any chances. Wait the 3 months.
>>
>>18659425
>>18658831
You gonna have a Mexican or nigger child
>>
She cheated on you and might be pregnant. You waited 3 years just to be cucked OP next time just take it instead of waiting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.