[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the best man at my bros wedding and I have to make a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

I'm the best man at my bros wedding and I have to make a speech. Is this a bit too deprecating or just enough to he endearing?

Well first off I'd like to thank everyone for making the trip out to be here for mike and James on their special day as well as the parents for footing the bill and supporting them as well as myself on the cruise cuz I wouldn't be able to have nearly as much fun if they hadn't. So I'd like to propose a toast to them as well.

As most of you probably know, mike and I are brothers, and I know best man speeches are supposed to have some funny anecdote about the groom but to be totally honest its hard for me to recall a story about Michael and I growing up that didn't involve him annoying the hell out of me; so I'll just skip that part.

It's no secret amongst my family that mike liked to stir the pot, and I'd be lying if I said that James hadn't struck a nerve in me as well on occasion. but that's just what growing up with brothers is like at times. We bicker, we disagree. but at the end of the day mike will always be my brother and ive come to view James the same way. the love that they've shown me and the love they share for each other is far more important and stronger than any petty argument that we might have and I know that they'll make each other extremely happy and will always be there for each other just as I will for them.
>>
it sounds like you're low key trying to say that all you do is fight and argue
>>
>>18658769
Yeah I was afraid of that. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>18658773
their wedding day is not the place and time to "get things straight". it's about them just having a good time. just say what they want to hear. everything else is selfish and unnecessary.
>>
>>18658780
I appreciate the honesty. I thought about making the speech about how growing up with a gay brother has given me a unique perspective in life and that I couldn't be happier to be gaining another brother, but making the gay thing a focal point would detract from them and be making it more about me i suppose.
>>
>>18658800
yup. just focus on making people laugh and go "awwww". that's all there is to it.
>>
File: pence.jpg (41KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
41KB, 1200x630px
>>18658761
>mike and James
>>
>>18658819
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.